• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sudai

Stuff here
They're both. Fridays for the lack of Sudai, Saturdays for the Sudai? XD

At least the last one was. Don't listen to me. I'm bored and posting ******** **** in all the threads I frequent.

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
i think saturdays might be more popular with more peeps showin up
edit: oh snap sudai are you gonna come regularly? thats a loooooong drive!

Sudai

Stuff here
Yeah, I'm planning to come on the weekends when there's nothing going on in LA (aka like, every other weekend) because it's a 1 hour drive to play with anyone moderately good and there's only like..5 people max, so I might as well drive 5 hours to play and hang with 20 people that all seem really cool. :p

Plus it's like the same distance as Baton Rouge and a little shorter than the drive to New Orleans which is where all the Smash happens in LA. Might as well mix it up. XD

WratH of Aries36

Smash Apprentice
Sup everybody long time no see , kool new Thread btw heh i don't even recognize anyone heh just wonderin whats goin down here . also if anyone wants to get a few matches online ill be on .

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Well heh, we're just you know heh brawling. Not heh much heh going on here heh.

Edit: Seriously though, theres huge tournament going on down in Houston (HOBO). Thats where basically everyone is.

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
i think saturdays might be more popular with more peeps showin up
that sounds good. not sure if i can to yo house my parents dont like the nieghbor hood :/ so qustionable but should make it :)

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
It was fun playing all of you Dallas noobs again ;)

Fogo we need to get more matches in! :( Infinity, when are you going to make that MK thread? I fell asleep today and when I woke up the SBR had 4 more pages of MK discussion just because of HOBO 11 lol.

And also, don't forget about Centex2 : http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=192677
Making it right now, it's going to take me a little time to get the info together though. I'll shoot you a message as soon as it's up.

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
when u think the HOBO11 vids will be up cant wait for youtube to explode of epickness lol. WTF jack WTF.LOL

Daimonster

Smash Journeyman
Planning a future event this upcoming friday/saturday. I would like a show of hands as to who is interested in doing a tournament this friday and/or saturday.

In addition, would anyone be interested in attending scream's halloween theme park this weekend? If so, what date fri/sat? link:=http://www.screamspark.com/

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
Planning a future event this upcoming friday/saturday. I would like a show of hands as to who is interested in doing a tournament this friday and/or saturday.

In addition, would anyone be interested in attending scream's halloween theme park this weekend? If so, what date fri/sat? link:=http://www.screamspark.com/
is d-phat having his weekly this week? if not sure i need more practice with u guys and and i need to have my other 3 mm(forsaken,infinity,and ice)

Foursaken

Smash Apprentice

Show of hands for both.

Daimonster

Smash Journeyman
Talked to a few players. We are considering going to screams on Halloween oct 31st.

As for this weekend, Dphat tournament friday around 4ish. Then kirbykid's tourny on saturday. This sound good? I have not yet spoken to Dphat...So let's just discuss this weekends events.

kirbykid

BRoomer
BRoomer
Prince Bistro Tournament #1

October 11, 2008 (This Saturday)

Prince Bistro http://www.princebistro.com/
1121 Flower Mound Rd
Flower Mound, Texas, United States
(It's to the Left of the Kroger)

SBR official rules
5$ entry fee
Registration from 12 noon to 2 pm.
Singles starts at 2 pm.

Doubles and Crews to be decided on participation and equipment available.

Bring a Wii + Brawl copy and/or a TV.

If you have Component cables for your Wii, be sure to bring those no matter what.

Arikado

Smash Rookie
As for this weekend, Dphat tournament friday around 4ish. Then kirbykid's tourny on saturday. This sound good? I have not yet spoken to Dphat...So let's just discuss this weekends events.
Any chance we can push the Friday tourney back to later in the evening? I'd like to be a part of it, but I won't be over there until around 8 as usual because of work.

VulgarHandGestures

Smash Journeyman
Get aim and contact me. Depending on where you live. You could carpool with somebody.
well before i edited my post to say "ignore post" i asked for information on dphat's thing, but then i noticed that you said you still needed to talk to this guy about it, so i'll just ask later.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931

Dphat and Kado wanted me to upload this one here, sorry Shuz and Ice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom