• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sudai

Stuff here
Thanks for putting those up, Zac.

I completely forgot how close all of our matches were, Bwett. You read me like a book after the first stock of our first match. Too good. D:

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Sudai, I finish recording some of our vids, I'll get them up later today. Also have like 20 more ready that I recorded for the sake of combo vids. I'll upload the funny ones too.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Hey, where are those videos at? I would see them so that I can critic my play.

Fogo, I have a crap load of controller parts for your bone yard.

Sudai

Stuff here
Sudai, we definitely need to play soon. The best ROB in TX vs the ROB of LA. I fear if we recorded the match, however, the internets would explode
Sure thing, but I'm gonna go ahead and make my lack of ROB ditto experience johns now. I much prefer to fight ROBs as ZSS. Where's your Doubles Tournament at, Lee? It's the only weekend I don't have stuff planned for this month. Could get some games in then. : )

Sudai, I finish recording some of our vids, I'll get them up later today. Also have like 20 more ready that I recorded for the sake of combo vids. I'll upload the funny ones too.
Take your time, mang. You're already getting things put up faster than the two guys that record in LA other than me. XD

Also, do you think I could grab the raw vids from you sometime? I'm planning to be in Dallas a good bit in the coming months, so if you just stick them on a flashdrive or something I could grab it from you next time I see you. If that's not an option or you'd rather just not do it for whatever reason, it's cool.

Jack Kieser

Smash Champion
I believe it was on foresaken's wii. It was on the flatscreen TV near the kitchen at billy's place during Shuz's tournament.
Haha... that was my Wii, dude. Epic.

So, I have a question. Since there's all sorts of stuffs happening on Fri./Sat., I'm guessing everyone will be too busy to come out to Mesquite, right? I ask because (according to the OP and such) there's still technically supposed to be a bi-weekly this week, and I don't want to go out and spend cash on chips/dips/drinks again if no one is going to show up. :p

Oh, Dphat, I should be able to make it this Friday, but I have work until 7, so I'll be a little late. I can bring teh setups if you'd like.

Bwett

Smash Ace
We need to agree on a weekly because we can't split our community up like that. Either have them on separate days or only one. Atm, there are alot of things happening on Saturdays as they stand so it wouldn't be in our best interest to hold something on that day. Friday seems fine, I don't want either Jack or Dphat wasting money on stuff when it's not needed. Discuss plz

Sudai

Stuff here
<votes either> Seriously, I'd prefer Saturdays but it's y'alls ****. I really just want y'all to decide so I'm not guessing on when I should be getting to Dallas. D:

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Dphat has no problem throwing a get together every Friday and Saturday (of course on tournament weekends I won't be hosting one) since I don't have class or work during the weekends.

Also my new address is 1717 east beltline apt 1024, it's the same apartment area just the one to the right. My number is 214-536-1403 so if you need information call me and Fogo update the front page and throw up my info.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I enjoy the weekly smashfest at DPhats but wouldn't mind replacing them with other events if people want to do something different. As for saturdays, I tend to just go to the biggest event =)

Also Jack, do you have an SD card to extract the video from your wii? If so please upload the raw file (you dont have to record/convert to video format) to
http://www.fileshaker.com

Foursaken

Smash Apprentice
Speaking of videos and what not, when you can get around to it Zac, mind uploading my matches against Dphat?

My friends don't believe I 3 stocked the best marth in dallas. o_O;

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Speaking of videos and what not, when you can get around to it Zac, mind uploading my matches against Dphat?

My friends don't believe I 3 stocked the best marth in dallas. o_O;
I might have deleted that =( maybe. What characters were you using against him, and colors. How many replays is it.

kirbykid

BRoomer
BRoomer
Haha... that was my Wii, dude. Epic.

So, I have a question. Since there's all sorts of stuffs happening on Fri./Sat., I'm guessing everyone will be too busy to come out to Mesquite, right? I ask because (according to the OP and such) there's still technically supposed to be a bi-weekly this week, and I don't want to go out and spend cash on chips/dips/drinks again if no one is going to show up. :p

Oh, Dphat, I should be able to make it this Friday, but I have work until 7, so I'll be a little late. I can bring teh setups if you'd like.
Yo Kieser,

Can you make it to PBT#1?

The Bistro will have some good deals on food and drinks. Perhaps, you'll never have to spend your cash again.

L

Livid

Probably this friday ^^. Just pm some1 else in garland willin to pick u up and contact them.
Eh, I tried that. The person that lives closest to me, I think, is Fogo. I already PMed him, but he never sent one back; not sure if he didn't get it, or what. >_>

Foursaken

Smash Apprentice
Eh, I tried that. The person that lives closest to me, I think, is Fogo. I already PMed him, but he never sent one back; not sure if he didn't get it, or what. >_>
Omg, advance wars.

I will MM you if you ever attend a tournament.

Best 2 of 3.

Same goes to you, Zac.

No Caulder though, **** that.

Daimonster

Smash Journeyman
aim me or several others, we are normally online. Just let us know your address and we'll work something out.

Foursaken

Smash Apprentice
Question to those attending PBT.

Since it's fairly close to DP's house, I'd like to just crash there for the night and go with you guys the following day. However, I think all the spots are already taken up. Is their any way we could make a 3 way car pool or some thing?

L

Livid

Omg, advance wars.

Best 2 of 3.

Same goes to you, Zac.

i'ma gone kill yew. XO

aim me or several others, we are normally online. Just let us know your address and we'll work something out.
Alrighty. Will do.

dude i never got it lol

hit me up on aim whenever you get the chance!
F'real? ****. I could'a swore I sent it to the right person.

I'm on AIM now if it's cool.

kirbykid

BRoomer
BRoomer
Omg, advance wars.

Best 2 of 3.

Same goes to you, Zac.

I'll play anyone in Days of Ruin. That's right! The real advance wars game.

Maybe we'll bust out all kinds of DS games. 8 player Tetris anyone?

Team Mario Kart?

Everyone bring your DS just in case.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I want to do some $1 MM. (Or more if you want)

Definitely include some random character MM, or silly Ditto MM. Anything I like fun and exciting!

EDIT: Also Dphat, I require a bunch of solid Marth practice. Like an hour straight. It seriously helps me conquer matchups

Daimonster

Smash Journeyman
Come on guys...lets not end up like the houston thread. Request money matches in private messages or at said event.

Big Bob

Smash Apprentice
I'm inching ever so closer to becoming effective with all characters. Random money matches, here I come.

And I'm definitely gonna be coming to DP's on Friday. Fogo, you wanna do a RMM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom