• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Fogo. The number I thought I had for you belongs to someone else.

Get at me 214-729-1880
I THINK I've gotten a text through to everyone else in DFW... I could be wrong. Anyway, you're invited to Denton on Thursday (tomorrow).

And basically so is everyone reading this. Text or call for questions.

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
Fogo. The number I thought I had for you belongs to someone else.

Get at me 214-729-1880
I THINK I've gotten a text through to everyone else in DFW... I could be wrong. Anyway, you're invited to Denton on Thursday (tomorrow).

And basically so is everyone reading this. Text or call for questions.
I'm thinking about making this. I need an excuse to go to Denton.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Hmm

I'll see if Light wants to do that. Was planning on going to CS sometime this or next week. Just gotta get rid of this stupid dog before then.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
would have to take care of a few things. biggest thing would be to find somebody from dallas or a nearby area to take me there. wasn't too satisfied with our last friendly at mlg
mainly cause i won lol

Dojo

Smash Champion
Lmao. Well I know Dphat, Ice, Infinity, and Allied have all expressed interest in coming at some point during the week. You could probably hitch a ride with one of them if they are still coming. I know Dphat and Infinity both drive so *crosses fingers*.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom