• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denti

Smash Master
Guys I've secretly been flipping out this whole week because I've only had 60$ in my wallet and I've been thinking that it wont be enough to do this awesome weekend. Then I realized I'm not traveling 10 ish hours to another region so 60$ is more than enough lmao. Feels good to have something hyped at home again. Last hyped tournament was Phase X? then before that was MLG?

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Guys I've secretly been flipping out this whole week because I've only had 60$ in my wallet and I've been thinking that it wont be enough to do this awesome weekend. Then I realized I'm not traveling 10 ish hours to another region so 60$ is more than enough lmao. Feels good to have something hyped at home again. Last hyped tournament was Phase X? then before that was MLG?
Well Whobo 3 was hyped, don't you remem... oh wait... YOU WEREN'T THERE! :c

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Yo Light, call me when you guys get on the road.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
wait did I read that right, Dallas has a venue again and is holding a MK banned tourny? Wow. + rep Dallas. Sorry I couldn't make it, I have dinner with a friend who is going to be leaving for college this evening. Anyone who has me on facebook please notify me of these things, It's hard for me to visit this site because I think next to nothing of the general community here (Dallas people are nice though)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Crouch Cancel Rest/Tech/Full charged Fox Usmash on top platform of YI

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
lol infin u fagbag

denti looks like 2 horny smeeguls havin sex with a dolphin

aslm looks like general had a kid with a gigantic version of nikes penis warts
Who the **** is aslm? It's ALSM. Get it right. On that Mr. Doom status yo. Oh and one more thing, you don't look bad yourself. :woman:

Link is like, one of the best characters in Melee right?

So I've come to the conclusion Infinity needs a new avatar. He's had that one forever..
Oh, didn't you know? Link is the best character of all time. OF ALL TIME.

Happy?

Meow! >^.^<
woof

Do not watch

[yt]jQHcc_LhS8k[/yt]
I watched. What are you going to do about it? :p I think if you upload one of those videos of you playing and the things you say while playing, it would be hella entertaining to watch. :) "Where are the grenades?!" "When was that put there, I didn't see that" "I'm waiting for the windmill transformation" or something like that. lol

That's actually a picture of my cat, lol.

And not Skittles, obv :p
Taste the rainbow.

brain cancer
Actually, a frontal lobe tumor.

oh god that was a serious warning
Let the games begin. :)

Denti

Smash Master
Smashfest at my place tomorrow. Starts around like 4:30 pm. I will have a smash 64 set up. Anyone is invited, so if you want to come just do it :). Last all night, you can stay the night if you want to. My address is 5112 Leeray rd Keller tx. My phone number is 405-923-7133.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom