• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sudai

Stuff here
Unfortunately, some people just so happened to be cursed with certain deformities. I would hope that sort've thing really doesn't exist. . . poor girl/guy she gets with.
What if the guy she gets with just so happens to be deformed in the same way? They would both be the luckiest people in the world at that exact moment. Imagine how good that'd feel? So much more surface area than just a cylinder. :O

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Hey DPhat, I need to talk to you about plans for Friday, like when you guys will come by my house on Friday, and any other details that need to be smoothed out. Also, could I maybe catch a ride with you guys to Lee's doubles tourney that's like a week or something after HOBO? I need a ride there and it would be awesome if you could perhaps take me there as well. We can talk through PM or AIM or whatever.
Dmg call me at 214-536-1403 and we'll discuss what's going down. I'm currently moving so I won't have my Internet up for a while so call me.

Also eric and michael I got seating for you since Damien and melee1 can't show.

N.O.T.A.-SrsC@

Smash Apprentice
I'll admit it. I did it just because I have a man crush on Infinity and he won't let me slip him the bone
You know, there's alternatives to stalking, maybe a friendly personal chat, or a couple of drinks. does like the drink.

Brawl Is Serious Business Aghhhhh!!!
this stuff is gettin pretty intense maybe we should all switch to mario party
NEVER AGAIN!

:laugh:

...and what the hell is a "pussey?"
It Australian.

Haha.. Even the fat guy beats you..

Funny stuff infinity. Your famous now.
I told 'im before, I'd hate to be on top, when you're on top, you got everyone after your nuts.

What if the guy she gets with just so happens to be deformed in the same way? They would both be the luckiest people in the world at that exact moment. Imagine how good that'd feel? So much more surface area than just a cylinder. :O
This would be if these two people didn't get surgery before meeting each other, then they just have thise really creepy thing in common.

Dmg call me at 214-536-1403 and we'll discuss what's going down. I'm currently moving so I won't have my Internet up for a while so call me.

Aw...D-phat's going AWOL? Now where am I supposed to get my weekly Smash?

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
@ SrsC@: You quote too much

@ Infi-Tilde and Fogo and Beewet: I'll get info about carpooling up soon. I've got major midterms going on. I'll probably call each of you (Except Alpha of course) on thursday or something. Also I'm game for leaving friday (though i work til 5pm). Just gimme info on where to go and when we want to leave!

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
For those who are curious I will still be hosting weeklies starting next week and I literally moved to the other side of the apartment so I'll tell Fogo to leave my information on the front page. The apartment half the size but I can fit 4 - 5 tvs so shouldn't hinder the weeklies.

N.O.T.A.-SrsC@

Smash Apprentice
@ SrsC@: You quote too much

@ Infi-Tilde and Fogo and Beewet: I'll get info about carpooling up soon. I've got major midterms going on. I'll probably call each of you (Except Alpha of course) on thursday or something. Also I'm game for leaving friday (though i work til 5pm). Just gimme info on where to go and when we want to leave!
I'm not here often enough to not quote too much. Maybe if I could get on every thirty minutes and respond to the posts which I want to respond to before that same person posts another post, I could post smaller posts. But since posts post every half hour or so, posting with quotes is the post I post. Post post post post post post post. Post.

But yeah...

Edit: And Vincent Van Gogh's Ear.

Bwett

Smash Ace
I'm all up for leaving friday. I'm pretty excited about the smashfest/small tourney at badnewsbears. Eric, spend the night at my place on Thursday night.

chronoize

Smash Journeyman

i thought eric is in utdzacs car

Jack Kieser

Smash Champion
Leaving Friday night works. Driving at night is fun anyway.

EDIT: Ok, so just want to make sure I'm up to speed here. Ice and Shuz are still in my car, right? If so, I have one free seat to whoever needs it. I'm bringing a setup to HOBO, so Ice/Shuz/whoever else is going in my car, if you're bringing one, let me know so I can make room in my trunk. I can leave Fri. night or Sat. morning, whatever you guys are more comfortable with.

I guess we're going to Dphat's Friday night for practice? Again, if you guys want, I can have my house free for practice/trip preparations/housing (if leaving in the morning) at like 7:30, which will save us about 45 min. to an hour of drive time, but that's only if you guys want to.

I'm at work right now, but I'll be checking periodically, so let me know if I'm missing anything.

runningbrave

Smash Journeyman
Melee Tournament.

10/04/08.

The house of the Hare.

PM me.
If you live on the East side of Dallas and need a ride then post or PM me and I will be more than happy to take you. I would like to leave Friday evening after I get off of work (around 10 PM) but I can accommodate if necessary. I'll be leaving the house of Hare on Saturday around 10 PM.

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
what's your address echo? me and my little brother will come over for friendlies and to pick up my money lol
yeah I wanna kno where u live 2 if it ain't 2 far I could come Thursday
4414,lakehill,tx 75089
FOGO-we need to have are mm:)
my number-972-310-1993
(forgot yall have to leave by 10:45 my mom would get kinda pissed if yall stayed to much longer than that lol)

K.G.

Smash Apprentice
alright everybody the gamer's club at my school cedar valley community college officially starts tommorow
they will have

brawl
street fighter 3rd strike
guilty gear
soul calibur4(not sure yet but wil have it soon)
dead or alive 4

if anybody wants to bring anything u can if its a game tv or whatever. it starts at 4:30 every thursday
the address is
3030 N. Dallas ave
lancaster, TX 75134

my number is 214 574 6639 if u need any more info

so who's up for it?

Foursaken

Smash Apprentice
Same thing I'm wondering. Before HOBO, he threw a little fest as warm up. I'm guessing he'll be doing it again.

Man I really would love to join you guys in going to HOBO someday. :(

I'm pretty sure I can attend OK, so that's something to look forward to.

On a serious note, can we get seating arrangements workin' out for Oh snap after HOBO?

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Hmm... should I go to Oh Snap? I'm not sure if I should or not. And uh, by when will the hobo be over?

Sudai

Stuff here
Sudai Misses Dallas Already.

Yes, every word in that sentence was important enough to be capitalized. (except for the Sudai part, that's just good grammar.)

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
who ever is not going to HOBO11 can come to my house for freindly's enless some else was planning on doing so. :)

bluezaft

The True Zaft
When Religulous comes out Friday, go see it. I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard at a movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom