• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
so did you hear about how brett took on 2 METAKNIGHTS?
Broken *** metaknight. 2 non-PR players using broken characters couldn't beat a non-PR player. Probably got REALLY LUCKY! C7, B4...BINGO! YahTZEE! And tonight's lottery WINNER is...BRETT!

Dojo: Top 4 results=
1-d4bag
2-Sedlawn
3-UtdZac (however Fogo played sedlawn in losers finals cuz zac was tired)
4-Fogo

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Turns out Battle.net doesn't work on the school net, but LoL does... so guess what I'm going to be playing!?

PhantomX10 - plan on maining Cho'Gath and Kassidan b/c I think they look cool and I heard no one else is using them, but I still need a ****load of points to unlock them :\

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
i've added most of u guys...my tag is d4bag

btw ggs dojo. Your like the most improved player i've seen outa smash.

edit: btw CY...if u wanna 1v1 practice game for some $$ OH LES DO IT!

Cheedoh

Smash Rookie
Not really sure who wants me to add them in lol or who wants ice to add them, if you want me to add you then please pm and tell me if i know you irl

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
I have +750 games...I have no life

i'm up all night doing my gf's homework: labeling countries, cities, mountain ranges, rivers, plateaus, deserts of every continent across the globe. This woman better say yes when **** drops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom