• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
I wish Dallas came to Nikefest 2, it was a great weekend but I missed you guys :(

Also, Shuz, I'm throwing a Super Street Fighter IV tournament July 25th in San Antonio, think you can make it? Thread coming very soon.

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Well its kinda hard to like red heads when your mom is red headed. I think you can let me slide on not liking red heads.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
my mom has black hair. does that mean i can't like other asians, blacks, hispanics, etc etc?

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
That's what I'm saying Andy. It's not about DOTA, I like both, and plan on playing ladder, plus this way I won't have to invest time into learning a new game anyway... time which I won't have XD

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
If you understand DOTA you dont have to invest that much time at all to learn LOL. And no you dont have to spend money.

Shuzaku

Smash Apprentice
justin.tv/shuzaku

me streaming random crap. if noah lets me ill probably use this setup for EX. so come support meh! the better the internet the better the quality duh

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
Who do you play in WC3? I used to be **** good back in the beginning of Frozen Throne. Also, for the love of god, tell me you play on Garena and not ladder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom