• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
thats weird that it came out like that

tried it again and it happened again, just go to OKgamers.com

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
ALSM! what songs did u have your SV stage? i really liked the one that was one while me and you did our MM.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/W8AfA2gJStM&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/W8AfA2gJStM&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I saw Brawl Minus actual game play.

Sonic disappoints me. Nothing but dash attacks.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
I heard a lot of Dallas is playing SC2, did you all just get lucky and get beta keys or am I missing some new method? I wanna play lol

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I heard a lot of Dallas is playing SC2, did you all just get lucky and get beta keys or am I missing some new method? I wanna play lol
If you pre-order the game at Gamestop you get a beta key on the receipt. I would ask before you pre-order, just in case.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Don't worry Zac.

Just pick Fei Long.
Give them the infinite.
And a reason to stop playing such a lame character.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Because they're closet masochists, so her sadistic personality coupled with her attractive character design gives them more pleasure and enjoyment during gaming.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Dang, Drew plays Juri too?

Because they're closet masochists, so her sadistic personality coupled with her attractive character design gives them more pleasure and enjoyment during gaming.
Right on the money :smoke:
But also, her fireball charge/release combos feel like Castlevania: Judgement, lol.
Alsoalso her FSE Ultra turns her into a Guilty Gear character :cool:

until the patch comes out
I really really hope they do patch it, lol.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Really? Its been so long since I've seen him, you always use your million other chars against me when we play =/

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I have much shame in that I have not been able to play SSF4 at all. However I will figure out how to play as Dudley and ****.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Last time you saw him, well............... :)
He has only grown since then. Stiltz gave me some **** good tips.

Also, I finally found my secondary. Its your old main. :)

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
I guess I can see the whole personalities matching up. Why do you think I picked Cody, with our criminal backgrounds I feel like we have alot in common.

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
Hmmm soooooo i thought i would let everyone know that in 3 weeks ( June 1st ) i am moving to Richardson and going to be finishing school at UT Dallas. I will to be living with Zac,Billy and Josh. So it should be great getting to see all of you all of the time!

P.S. I know i've already told you but i'm going to miss the heck out of you Dojo, and Cake. Leaving San Angelo was not easy for me one bit. I will always be apart of San Angelo and yall. I WILL be seeing yall more than you think. Love you guys

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
So.. I was wondering if anyone wanted to do something tomorrow? I really haven't seen everyone outside of Phase recently and was wondering if anyone wanted to do anything. I know on thursday gameworks have $10 unlimited play from 7-11. (Just throwing ideas out) If not everyone welcomed to come over and lan/brawl with me tomorrow I'll be free all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom