• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Ah. Oh well, I hope you have no further complications. I still don't really understand why they had to go to such extremes to remove the stones. I was under the impression that they tend to pass normally.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Under normal circumstances they would... But I had three and two of them were 5mm big... And since they were making no moves towards leaving, they were only causing me extreme pain and if I had left them in they would have just gotten bigger. So they had to come out by force. :(

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Dang... you guys are lucky. I still got one test today, another tomorrow, and then a final next Thursday. I want to go watch Iron Man! :(

Ladybug

Smash Lord
I love kittehs!

Don't worry Eric, this won't kill me. It'll come close! But definitely won't kill me. Haha. I'll be back to baking and venue finding in no time. :)

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
That director is like the ******* love child of Michael Bay and the Wachowski brothers, lol.

It could be a good live action if you just want to watch a movie shot entirely in slow motion, judging from the preview :p At least it's more accurate than the most recent live action street fighter disaster (lol Chun Li)... there was even an instant of Hadouken spam.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Zac you post a Kitty Cat, then post some little girl about to get GRAPED by that Gator. Bad.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Yo, Zach, I sent my computer in to be fixed... I had tried running an avast scan on friday and it froze and like completely ****ed up my computer XD. If I am lucky then I will have it back today, if it can't be fixed today then it won't be looked at again til next week DX. So yeah, sorry to all the people i play SC2 with XD lol... Anyone else play? I got Shuz, Billy, Zac, Light, Fhero, Cross, and Tyson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom