• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Popcornio

Smash Apprentice
hrhr, beatcha to it Andy :D

Yeah, Smashfest at mi casa this Saturday. People can show up as early as 4 or 5.

Address:

6440 Iron Horse Blvd
Apt G
North Richland Hills, Tx

Bring setups pls.

I'll throw a small tournament if enough people are interested.
I'll most likely be able to show up for this. :)

Suspect

Smash Hero
piccolo and frieza haven't actually done anything yet. the goal is around 100, and you still have trunks, fake androids, real androids, cell, other world tournament, buu and all the variations of buu, and fusion. at the rate they're going with frieza, i figure itll be more than 50 episodes by the time they finish.
all those "sagas" have alot of crap in them

Duffman0615

Smash Rookie
so does anyone know where i can get a good capture card at? with everything that is (cables etc) for id say the 100 dollar mark

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
I'm actually looking at getting a capture card myself. I think you can find a Pinnacle something or another for around that price at Best Buy..? I have yet to actually check on that.

Popcornio

Smash Apprentice
Got a Pinnacle + the cords for ~$100 (it was ilke $100.73) at Fry's. I split the cost with four other friends so it came to be $20 each. :D

As for places go, I'd suggest Fry's over Best Buy any day.

Denti

Smash Master
i'll kill for the capture device! lol

Im not guna be able to make it to fs8 for those of you who i challenged to a MM. maybe sometime soon at a smashfest or at phase 5 :) i hope to play you guys soon.

Duffman0615

Smash Rookie
i've seen some capture device called Blitzbox HD dont know if its worth the money. any suggestions as to which device would be best?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom