• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
OP updated!

Did i forget anything guys? help me out!

Also drivers please post your current car pool up, or post that you are driving if you have no car pool yet and i'll organize accordingly.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
You're not allowed to sandbag in Houston! Exception: Against JF's Falco, hahahaha!
G-d **** that was so boring. Except for when he quit the tournament shortly after.

Fact: DoH and Jane Austen share a birthday.

Fact: DoH has 22 chapters of Pride and Prejudice to read by tomorrow.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
hey guys can we agree on something road trip rise i mean cause im pretty sure my work being as easy as it is to get off i can make all rides outta town is there someway i can reserve a permanet spot in ppls car pools so i dont end up getting left out or if i forget to mention something or if I miss a post about asking about car pools?

Fact: DoH and Jane Austen share a birthday.
bluezaft and the great chillindude829 share a birthday. I think I won.

Fact: DoH has 22 chapters of Pride and Prejudice to read by tomorrow.
What kind of class is this? That's not a fair assignment for men since it's already every woman on the planet's favorite book. It's only fair if next week's assignment is "grow chest hair."

Oracle

Smash Master
Only if it's the PS3 one, yo.

**** xbox
To quote my friend,
"Wanna know my favorite PS3 game?"
"What?"
*long silence*
I actually kind of want a ps3, but it's too expensive and there's just too few good games.
Xb0x h4s t3h H4L0!!1!!!!!111!!!!one!!

Jack Kieser

Smash Champion
Hey phaze, you mind if I crashed at your place on the day of the tourney if necessary? My ride really doesn't feel like spending 2 hours on the road to and from your place, then again to pick me up.

**** mesquite for being so far out. :dizzy:
It no problem, man; we have plenty of space here. I know Mesquite is kind of out of the way for some people, so the invitation extends to anyone, too.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Damien: "I like sand-trap, he's a cool guy, dinner was kinda fun with him."

I'm so proud of you, and I'm especially glad you didn't lose to the 2nd place guy...at dinner I had to sit with him, and he was just so annoying! I wanted his head to just explode so he would shut the Fuck up.

Foursaken

Smash Apprentice
Thanks a ton man, I can definitely make it to your tournament with the housing. :laugh:

I also have a setup. :)

Shame G - krew wont be able to make it, that's already minus 5 peeps. I'm in the process of bringing along 4 other people though, so I'll see if that makes up for it.

Jack Kieser

Smash Champion
As much as it sucks that G-Krew won't be able to make it, I have to say that the prospect of not getting completely bum-***** sounds really good. :laugh:

DEV64

Smash Apprentice
Thanks a ton man, I can definitely make it to your tournament with the housing. :laugh:

I also have a setup. :)

Shame G - krew wont be able to make it, that's already minus 5 peeps. I'm in the process of bringing along 4 other people though, so I'll see if that makes up for it.
are u going to be there next sat. cause i might not make it to this 1 and still want that 1$ mm,same to Fogo 5$ mm that we still haven't had yet:)(but i like getting ***** JK LOL:chuckle:)

DEV64

Smash Apprentice
I thought ours was 5 dollars for some reason. Oh well, it's whatever is convenient for you. Personally, I have enough to do both, but you just don't MM someone 6 dollars. Just sounds weird. :bee:
ill check the VM but i thought it was a dollar either one is fine with me 5or1,and 6$ is a little strange LOL:lick:

edit:it was 5$ never mind.sorry:)

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
ROFL!!! Omg, that is freakin' hilarious.

Also, Bluezaft, didn't even notice mario's lack of...everything lol. Does that mean I spend way too much time on here as well? :p
Ok billy so ****ing what im not writing a english paper. Get off my nuts and stop trying to one up me constantly ****!

Bluezaft what the **** is up with that comic strip? Are u trying to be a smart ***? I asked a question to get and answer not a smart *** remark from the great obnoctious bluezaft. Who named u ****ing english major?

chronoize

Smash Journeyman
so i was just on gamespot.com and i was looking at some games i might be competitive with. I was just wondering if yall are gonna branch out into the competitive gaming community, besides smash. Some games i am considering;

street fighter 4
tekken 6
starcraft 2
madden 09
Diablo 3 (does this count?)

Big Bob

Smash Apprentice
Reasons proper grammar and spelling is good:

1) It makes you look like you paid attention in school
2) It's easier for other people to read

I don't actually care about perfect grammar (I will ALWAYS use "good" in place of "well", just because I like how it sounds better), but basic punctuation goes a long way into making your post readable, which means more people are likely to read it.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
so i was just on gamespot.com and i was looking at some games i might be competitive with. I was just wondering if yall are gonna branch out into the competitive gaming community, besides smash. Some games i am considering;

street fighter 4
tekken 6
starcraft 2
madden 09
I'm in for tekken and street fighter, also i need you to finalize those discs and either make a filefront or meet me somewhere and give them to me

Daimonster

Smash Journeyman
Damien: "I like sand-trap, he's a cool guy, dinner was kinda fun with him."
I still think he's a cool guy even with the hater comment. Thing is, he had his ***** with him and obviously couldn't hold my swagger. Simple and plain ol' hateraid.

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275

street fighter 4
tekken 6
starcraft 2
madden 09
Hmm.. I think Diablo3 would be fun **** if we had like 5 or 6 ppl playing and everyone picks a certain char to main. But when does it come out?

itsthebigfoot

Smash Lord

street fighter 4
tekken 6
starcraft 2
madden 09
go street fighter, it has a much larger competitive base, also, look up guilty gear XX accent core, great fighting game.

other than that sc2 will be the ****, but theres no chance in hell of beating the koreans. in sc1 their players got up to 600 actions per minute. thats 10 things every second, nobody even came close to beating them

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion

street fighter 4
tekken 6
starcraft 2
madden 09
Yes
Yes
Yes
No
You'll never see me again when this comes out anyway.

Edit - Hey Zac, I want to team with you again for the 2v2 tournament that Lee Harris is throwing. You up for it?

Bwett

Smash Ace
Ok billy so ****ing what im not writing a english paper. Get off my nuts and stop trying to one up me constantly ****!

Bluezaft what the **** is up with that comic strip? Are u trying to be a smart ***? I asked a question to get and answer not a smart *** remark from the great obnoctious bluezaft. Who named u ****ing english major?

Alright, I got it dawg! I got it!

Chill lol.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Yeah Infi~ I'm up for teams. I should be available that weekend. We need to practice a crap ton before hand. I myself need to take the time to master some finishing combos/mindgames with G&W as well as work on my DK. I'm a control player by nature so DK shouldn't be a problem. Just have to focus.

For the tourney on 9/20 I won't be around.

For the smashfest at 9/13 I can make that. I plan on doing some sort of training thing for people that weekend (Fri and Sat). This includes learning about DI, percents, and other various, but simple, techniques. This is some pretty important stuff that WILL improve your gameplay. Also we should do a teams tourney!

---

Also, if anyone would like their brawl homebrew-ed I've got the materials. I will bring them this weekend =)

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Yeah Infi~ I'm up for teams. I should be available that weekend. We need to practice a crap ton before hand. I myself need to take the time to master some finishing combos/mindgames with G&W as well as work on my DK. I'm a control player by nature so DK shouldn't be a problem. Just have to focus.

For the smashfest at 9/13 I can make that. I plan on doing some sort of training thing for people that weekend (Fri and Sat). This includes learning about DI, percents, and other various, but simple, techniques. This is some pretty important stuff that WILL improve your gameplay. Also we should do a teams tourney!

---

Also, if anyone would like their brawl homebrew-ed I've got the materials. I will bring them this weekend =)
I won't be at Jack's this Saturday, I can come up to UTD on Friday to practice a bit if you want though.

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275

---

Yes i could be down for that homebrew stuff just bring it please!

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
Infinity and UTD Zac I believe damien and fogo are coming to my place on friday so yall are definitely welcome to practice at my place again so we can definitely get some 2s in :)
*ahem* Add me to the list too. =) I'll be back in Dallas sometime in the afternoon after I pick up my brother from UNT so I can spend some time with my family this weekend. Actually, I lemme back up and clarify: Fogo notified me that you were hosting a Smash-fest on Friday, and I was wondering if I was allowed to come? =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom