• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

chronoize

Smash Journeyman
D00000d, I can't even believe I let you guys keep me up that late. =) Of course, I wouldn't have preferred to hang out with two insanely chill and copacetic guys who might as well be strangers to me with the amount of time I've know them. Aside from free housing, I will also be providing alcoholic substances that we will be free to abuse pre- and post-tournament. =) I'm here to take care of my beautiful babies!

Anyway, I'm just going to go ahead and add yours and Fogo's name to the list of TX participants to add some more much needed prestige to my thread. =) Sean, lemme know when I can ride the coattails off of the fear that the name Infinity strikes in people's hearts, as well.

<3 Dallas 4-EVA
add me as well.

i was brushing up on tekken today...realize i was such a scrub and a noob. but i think i found myself a main.

King and lee chaolan

As for streetfighter i dont see myself swaying away from ken and chun-li

Dojo

Smash Champion
Dallas! If I can go to OK's tourney, will you guys give me a ride with you all if I can make my way to Dallas? It would be much appreciated. I'm looking at you, Fogo my boy.

Btw dude, you give amazing hugs. Seriously. When I hugged you, I felt so safe. So secure. If I could, I would live inside your arms for the rest of my life.....

But alas, I would get in the way of your smash playing.

A man can dream.
Sweet. While I am in OK, I totally want to harass some prostitutes and their clients. Apparently there's a whole bunch in OK.... http://www.youtube.com/user/videovigilanteokc.

Someone bring a vid cam!!!!!

Lmfaooo
Way too pro man.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Dojo, you going to the event in OK? I hear their MKs aren't so hawt so there will be plenty of ****-age for the both of us.

And you seem the type to enjoy harassing prostitutes. At least, that's the vibe I get from you. : P
Dojo killed a prostitute once.

True story.

Dojo

Smash Champion
Hm.. Considering it's November and we have time to plan and stuff. I would def be down for this.
We'd have to find ride's and housing and stuff. Parents are anal about driving anything more than 4-5 hours. So that'll be a challenge.

But if by the grace of God everything works out and we make it, I'm definitely down for harassing some prostitutes. :)

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Dallas! If I can go to OK's tourney, will you guys give me a ride with you all if I can make my way to Dallas? It would be much appreciated. I'm looking at you, Fogo my boy.

Btw dude, you give amazing hugs. Seriously. When I hugged you, I felt so safe. So secure. If I could, I would live inside your arms for the rest of my life.....

But alas, I would get in the way of your smash playing.

A man can dream.
<3 Stiltz

I'll house you dude, i couldn't turn down my favorite smasher/houstonian!

add me as well.

i was brushing up on tekken today...realize i was such a scrub and a noob. but i think i found myself a main.

King and lee chaolan

Dude, let's get on some tekken soon, i'm a Hwoarang guy at heart, but i kinda want to give leo a try and pick up Jin again.

Also, Main kirby!

Dojo killed a prostitute once.

True story.

I thought your mom was still alive?

OOHHHH!

[/sand-trap] :lick:

K.G.

Smash Apprentice
k.g, the magnificent...heh heh...hahaha

Le Thien: Go head and mark me up for upcomin participant. I don't see any glaring reason not to go.

u roastin?.lol hey I couldnt use jus KG so I had to use my producer name.

raven, paul,lei and steve ...DONE!

Bwett

Smash Ace
Stiltz, you are welcome to join in whatever ride Fogo and I get to OK. If anything, you can come over the day before to my place, get in some massive training with us, and then we'll head out the morning of the tournament.

The housing offer extends to Dojo as well, although depending on how many people are coming, we might not have a space with cars for you or Santi. Gimme a heads up of what yall think about the plan. OK is only 3 hrs from here, btw.

EDIT: Fogo beat me to it lol

Dojo

Smash Champion
Stiltz, you are welcome to join in whatever ride Fogo and I get to OK. If anything, you can come over the day before to my place, get in some massive training with us, and then we'll head out the morning of the tournament.

The housing offer extends to Dojo as well, although depending on how many people are coming, we might not have a space with cars for you or Santi. Gimme a heads up of what yall think about the plan. OK is only 3 hrs from here, btw.

EDIT: Fogo beat me to it lol

If anything it would probably be just us 2.
I doubt cake's parent's will let him travel oos. They're alot more strict with him then we got it.
I'm gonna talk to santi tomorrow about it.
This is like 3 tourneys in the next 2 months. We have alot of planning and stuff to do. I'll try and give you guys a heads up soon, to see what happens.

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
Man I really hope this all comes through nicely. This'll be too epic if it does.
Seriously, guys, I know you all travel and go to tournaments all the time, but you have no idea how hella excited I am at the prospect of having so many top-notch Texans coming to play in a tournament in freaking Oklahoma of all places. =)

Do not hesitate to call or PM me if you guys need anything. We're here to take care of each other!

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Man! Yeah this does sound epic go ahead and put me down for a spot thien. Also are you going to Dphats? Heard you might. Btw this is ICE we havent met yet but I've heard quite a bit about u.

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
Man! Yeah this does sound epic go ahead and put me down for a spot thien. Also are you going to Dphats? Heard you might. Btw this is ICE we havent met yet but I've heard quite a bit about u.
Done and done. And yeah, I'll be there to tear you guys up on Friday. =) I thought you were at that bi-weekly that I first met everyone at, but I guess not. All weekend when Bwogo were up here, they were like, "Ice this" and "Ice that" and I was like "Double You Tee Eff?" =)

Keep checking the thread for updates, since I'm literally adding a MM, like, every 15 minutes. =)

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Done and done. And yeah, I'll be there to tear you guys up on Friday. =) I thought you were at that bi-weekly that I first met everyone at, but I guess not. All weekend when Bwogo were up here, they were like, "Ice this" and "Ice that" and I was like "Double You Tee Eff?" =)

Keep checking the thread for updates, since I'm literally adding a MM, like, every 15 minutes. =)
Yeah man their were prolly making jokes about all the things i say i have habits of saying stupid **** when i play smash(games in general). And yeah i was at the bi weekly but i didnt get to play. But yeah man thats kool so u r gonna be there friday well ur Diddy better be top notch im the diddy killer ask hylian!:laugh::laugh:

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
Yeah man their were prolly making jokes about all the things i say i have habits of saying stupid **** when i play smash(games in general). And yeah i was at the bi weekly but i didnt get to play. But yeah man thats kool so u r gonna be there friday well ur Diddy better be top notch im the diddy killer ask hylian!:laugh::laugh:
I don't even know what a Diddy is. =)

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
On that bull**** huh thien lol. Don't tell me you dropped him for some ZSS bullstuff
You'll have to see for yourself at the end of the week, I guess. I'm banking on single-handedly taking five or six characters straight to god tier, to be honest. =)

I AM HERE TO REVOLUTIONIZE META-GAME

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Haven't been on all day, long post ahead!

D00000d, I can't even believe I let you guys keep me up that late. =) Of course, I wouldn't have preferred to hang out with two insanely chill and copacetic guys who might as well be strangers to me with the amount of time I've know them. Aside from free housing, I will also be providing alcoholic substances that we will be free to abuse pre- and post-tournament. =) I'm here to take care of my beautiful babies!

Anyway, I'm just going to go ahead and add yours and Fogo's name to the list of TX participants to add some more much needed prestige to my thread. =) Sean, lemme know when I can ride the coattails off of the fear that the name Infinity strikes in people's hearts, as well.

<3 Dallas 4-EVA
Thanks for the happy birthday in the other post dude :)

Yes, add me to the list. Fog/Billy/whoever is driving: find me a spot in a carpool please, I don't care where but I call shotgun ****it xD

add me as well.

King and lee chaolan

Which Tekken? I won a couple of Tekken Tag tournaments back in the day dude.

His name is Smores and he'll be here all week long. =)
I lol'd :psycho:

Dude, let's get on some tekken soon, i'm a Hwoarang guy at heart, but i kinda want to give leo a try and pick up Jin again.

Also, Main kirby!

I thought your mom was still alive?

OOHHHH!

[/sand-trap] :lick:
I lol'd at the last part :psycho:

Tekken MM Kyaus?
I'll MM you at either Tekken Tag or Tekken 5 dude :p

Being referred to as bwogo makes us sound gay lol
You're not? o.O

:chuckle:

Edit - Dude Thien, are you saying you're gonna be here THIS Friday? o.o I'm completely lost, lol.

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
Edit - Dude Thien, are you saying you're gonna be here THIS Friday? o.o I'm completely lost, lol.
Yup - I'm picking up my brother from UNT and we're heading back to Dallas for the weekend to spend some time with the fam. I will be definitely on hand to play some Smash with you guys this Friday though, and you've got your money match. =)

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Yup - I'm picking up my brother from UNT and we're heading back to Dallas for the weekend to spend some time with the fam. I will be definitely on hand to play some Smash with you guys this Friday though, and you've got your money match. =)
Mui excelente mi amiga

How much are we playing for?

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Looks like we're not going to Houston due to one measly little hurricane (named Ike, har!). Anyone up for some Melee tomorrow?

bluezaft

The True Zaft
"We" as in the Melee players going to Houston this saturday...the day the hurricane is expected to hit.

Jack Kieser

Smash Champion
Too bad Ike has super armor; otherwise you could just smack it away. It could be worse... he could be using Eruption instead...

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
haha ike L-cancelled so he could hit faster and kill a melee weekend, that suuuucks!

on the bright side i got to play Roy_r in melee for like an hour, most amazing falcon i've ever encountered :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom