• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
awesome! i'm gonna be showin you mah moves!

PA-PA-PA-PAUNCH!
^^^^
*a FFA Captain Falcon only match*

nobody loves donkey bongy:(

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I main main meta knight. I always have, it just took me a long time to realize it.
I'm pretty sure you can't get away with turning to the dark side just to play Fox in a tourney.

Bleh, we will see at Dphats if we really want to ban mains. Honestly i'd rather have fun then complain/yell-at-people about rules and such.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I'm pretty sure you can't get away with turning to the dark side just to play Fox in a tourney.

Bleh, we will see at Dphats if we really want to ban mains. Honestly i'd rather have fun then complain/yell-at-people about rules and such.
How can you not like yelling? It makes everything better, or at least more exciting.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Bwett; sent you a private message, not sure if you got it or not so I'mma post here.

If you would pick me up from UTD so I can come along, that'd be awesome. If you're spending the night then it would be mad good because I would have a way back. So if you're going and spending the night and don't mind me tagging along that'd be mad killer. :O

Big Bob

Smash Apprentice
I need to find some way to exist in two places at once in order to do everything I want to on Fridays.

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
Well, you live here, therefore you get cookies whenever I make them. Whenever you decide to show up. :p

Well, Hanson is a sexy beast. I don't know if I could contain myself if I were to see him again. *purrs* And yes, although I wish I wasn't so I wouldn't have to do HW. 0:D
DAAAAAAAYUM

Hello, THieN
Welcome to
The International Playaz Club

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
I just challenged a guy to a $100 crew battle on the Gaia Online forums. I'm so confident that G-Krew will crush him and his crew that I'll pay for it myself.

Anyone want to start making bets that he backs down and doesn't do it?

nineninetyone

Smash Rookie
I just challenged a guy to a $100 crew battle on the Gaia Online forums. I'm so confident that G-Krew will crush him and his crew that I'll pay for it myself.

Is this for Smash? Your crew versus Gaia? If so, I'd like to invest.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Yeah, it's Smash. And it's a dude in Forth Worth who is talking trash about how this game takes no skill and talking trash about how much he hates Dallas, so I'm telling him to put his money where his mouth is.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami

I'll throw down on that son, let's kick their *****, any time, any place.

Bwett

Smash Ace
Bwett; sent you a private message, not sure if you got it or not so I'mma post here.

If you would pick me up from UTD so I can come along, that'd be awesome. If you're spending the night then it would be mad good because I would have a way back. So if you're going and spending the night and don't mind me tagging along that'd be mad killer. :O
We can pick you up from UTD. My number is 979-216-7010.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom