• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
What are yall talking about?
We took HonKY's car and it's manual transmission. We left after the tourney was over, not having slept for over 24 hours, and everyone was falling asleep. Turns out Arikado can drive manual, and he was able to stay awake long enough to get us back.

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Powerthirst?! The energy drink for men? MENERGY!?

Heres my original post about the thanksgiving bash from like, so long ago that I didn't know a thing about brawl.

***Hey guys, I'm going to host a tournament on November 28, 2008. The day after thanksgiving. Its a Friday. I'll have atleast 2 tvs, and more if other people can bring some, which I'll be counting on. I'll probably have 4-5 tvs total if people bring some. (I have a huge 50 something inch tv too for all the important matches) I'll of course be providing food (pizza most likely), but I'll probably charge like a 1$ venue fee for it or spend 5% of the entry fees on it. Whatever I need to do. There will be doubles and singles, I'm not sure on the prices yet, but probably 10$ for doubles and 5$ for singles.

Is there anything I'm missing? :p. Rules will be standard sbr rules.
Don't worry about room either, my dad's got a nice sized apartment, my room can hold a tv, the dining room can hold a tv, the living room can have 2 tvs (already got my sony bravia 52 or somethin inch'er in there). If needed we can also have one in my dad's room and another in my room.

I think thats about it. Questions and comments will be much apreciated. ***

Its basically still the same, but now theres a tourney on friday and saturday and wednesday through saturday you're invited for smashfestivities. Its just going to be one huge smashathon.

Here is my address, just put it in googlemaps it works perfectly.

800 Custer Rd, Richardson, Dallas, Texas 75080

My apartment # is 109 at the Belle Grove apartments there.

Jingo_Joe

Smash Apprentice
Powerthirst?! The energy drink for men? MENERGY!?
Here is my address, just put it in googlemaps it works perfectly.

800 Custer Rd, Richardson, Dallas, Texas 75080

My apartment # is 109 at the Belle Grove apartments there.
I can't drive there :(.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Is
Duggfinn
A Chick???
Yessir, you lesbian. :p

Alright, I can't believe I forgot... But Hobo is always first Saturday in each month, which would be the 6th... Which means sushi and alcohol is not happening. I might move it, or I might go with you guys to celebrate. Depending on how I feel.

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
I can't drive there :(.
Uhh does anybody live near you whos coming? If you can't hitch any rides I can probably make a trip around and pick up a few people. Jingo you're at the top of my list to pick up, so don't give up.

Edit:

Oh and who all is coming on wednesday and/or thursday? I really encourage people to come because I'm going to have 2 tvs, a whole bunch of food, and will be really bored if no one shows up.

Also on the note of those 2 tvs, that means I'm going to be needing another brawl copy, so if you can't bring a tv, or even a wii (though please endeavor to do so), atleast bring a copy of brawl.

Edit2:

How are you posting at 2 o'clock Echo? Shouldn't you be in school?

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Yessir, you lesbian. :p

Alright, I can't believe I forgot... But Hobo is always first Saturday in each month, which would be the 6th... Which means sushi and alcohol is not happening. I might move it, or I might go with you guys to celebrate. Depending on how I feel.
No Hobo in December, chica. GAME ON!

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
^Congrats on 1k posts. I wish I could make it to all this stuff going down this week, but I'm headed to Kansas to see relatives.

chronoize

Smash Journeyman

shuz is tearing it up in Street Fighter Turbo HD Remix~!

Woooooohoooo!!!! Sushi and alcohol shall ensue on the 6th of Dec. I post details later... Cause I'll need to know whos coming so I can let the restaurant know.
sometimes i wish i wasn't 19 3=

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
i wanna get monica and duggfinn drunk
yes...........
Also WHOS GOIN TO RUDDYS SHOW OF HANDS PLEEZ
edit: im not a sexual predator i just think its cool to watch drunk chicks make out

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Unless they have super stars going i don't think they deserve dallas's whole presence.

Maybe send 1 car? Me and zac to win teams, damien and melee1 to take singles and dallas phat to cover another spot in teams with wotts or something.

Sound good?

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Unless they have super stars going i don't think they deserve dallas's whole presence.

Maybe send 1 car? Me and zac to win teams, damien and melee1 to take singles and dallas phat to cover another spot in teams with wotts or something.

Sound good?
Hells yeah, it'll happen! We need to practice more. I believe in Fogo magic!

Daimonster

Smash Journeyman
Isn't PBT a Melee Tournament on the 6th?
That's good info to have. We should just ask dphat or ruddy if they'll host a tourny that weekend.

Holy crap there's a kon that I have to go to that weekend too. I'm gonna be hella drunk @.@
I too wanna get hella drunk. What a-fest?

Hobo 13 has a player cap of 50 people. Are we going?
We should talk about this at Ruddy's Tourny this FRIDAY! Hope everyone comes.

haha his essence alone will 3 stock you :-P
Not true, however it is when they "give up!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom