• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Deodorant

M.K

Level 55
Degree Clinical Protection. (Mens, I'm a guy)
It's....it's pretty awesome. I've tried others, they just don't work as well.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
old spice works best for me.
i sometimes use something else out of nowhere for a while such as degree, gillette.

Mith_

Smash Champion
Has anyone else tried Arm and Hammer? I personally love it.
Well Arm and Hammer is old school, back when people used Baking Soda for everything lol. They've had many years to improve there product so I'm sure its amazing.

Mewter

Smash Master
The thing with Axe is that the smell just gets unbearable after a while... especially in enclosed spaces when everybody is spraying it into the air. Makes you want to choke.

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
My favorite was the Old Spice Fresh gel but then they discontinued it this passed summer. I can't find it anywhere now. They also discontinued the sport scent. There are a few other Old Spice gels but I don't like the smell of those all that much. Now I've switched to the normal scent gel from Gillette.

I want the Fresh scent gel of Old Spice back because that lasted all day and had the best smell on me with the ladies. There is the stick but for some reason the scent on the stick seems to wear out after awhile.

~rh

Smash Lord
I used some Secret today... pear scented. Some girl said I smelled sexy, lol.

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer
I'm pretty selective of my deodorant because I don't like the idea of leaving toxic chemicals on my skin for extended periods of time.

Mith_

Smash Champion
I'm pretty selective of my deodorant because I don't like the idea of leaving toxic chemicals on my skin for extended periods of time.
Yea, I hear there are some rocks you can use that have the same effect as deodorant without the aluminum salts and scent.

Lol dunno how factual that is though.

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer
Yea, I hear there are some rocks you can use that have the same effect as deodorant without the aluminum salts and scent.

Lol dunno how factual that is though.
I've never heard that but either way it would be funny to just rub rocks on myself, especially in front of other people. "Oh wait, hold on a second dude, I need to deodorize." *scrape scrape*

K

koka

I've never heard that but either way it would be funny to just rub rocks on myself, especially in front of other people. "Oh wait, hold on a second dude, I need to deodorize." *scrape scrape*
lolol!

I don't use any. I just slap a little dirt on there and I'm good for a week.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
I can only imagine how bad it would hurt to use rocks for deodorant after a week or so... I would hate to get a cut there.

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
He is most likely joking. Or else his friends are just too polite to tell him.

Top Bottom