• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Delawares Finest

Boog!!!

Smash Rookie
i did O_o....ok..lol...oh btw, if any of u guys play on wifi at all then go here www.korlash.co.nr
really good players in my brawl clan (wifi clan, not crew)...plus theyre some hilarious guys...check em out

echos

Smash Journeyman
so Kevin is finally an honorary member? and mike is coming over tomorrow Kevin so what are you doing around 6 im not sure if he called you or not but were gonna get in practice :)

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Thanks for gimping my Sheik Ultima Scout....curse your friggin' Marth. That's alright, lol. My Peach ***** your Falco anyway, ROFL. Good stuff today. Epic and Nova, you should have been there, lol.

"Crank that Roy"
"Gimpin' is a Habit"

Program

Smash Apprentice
so Kevin is finally an honorary member? and mike is coming over tomorrow Kevin so what are you doing around 6 im not sure if he called you or not but were gonna get in practice :)
I have some more homework to do and Im going to watch the redskins game with my sister. Ill call you if anything comes up. By the way, i got an emulator to play SSB on my PC. So if you feel like dealing with two xbox360 controllers on the pc we can play SSB, along with any other N64 game...

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
So Darren and I took a ride up to Alukard's bi-weekly in NJ (borderline NY) for the melee tourney. Was pretty amazing. Lots of good people. I ended up placing 13th!

Program

Smash Apprentice
bad a$$. . .
I still can't get over the Zangeif video. Jesus. That guy was doing Final Atomic Buster's like it was his job.

BTW guys Zangief came up with Final Atomic Buster when he was busting a bear with a Pile Driver, then he got picked up by a Tornado. Yea, thats actual canon. im not making that up.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Um, I thought that was how he came up with the spinning Pile driver? The Final Atomic Buster is like 2 german suplexes, two normal spinning pile drivers and then the one ENORMOUS one, lol.

UltimaScout, I was expecting some sort of witty comeback, I'm hurt >.<

"Crank that Roy"
"Gimpin' is a Habit"

NoVaLombardia

Smash Journeyman
Hey Rain, i dont know if you'd be able to come, since you're in NJ

but im doing a smashfest at my school at the end of the semester like i did last time...

Melee only, you're definitely invited

D

Deleted member

Good stuff on Sunday guys, yo Tim when did you leave? Shay and I were doing some 1v1 melee and I noticed you were just gone.

I definitly have to say that I think I'm better in teams than in 1v1 for melee...I do too many stupid things by myself
as long as you use that attitude to get better i will allow this to be true

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
Newark, DE (only a mile from University of Delawar
I'm not saying that I suck in 1v1's its just that I tend to be a very good support character and can normally do stuff that just suprises everybody

When Shay and I were teamed against Mike and Pakman (we were doing all falcons) I'm patient enough to wait for the moment that I can pop the knee and gimp one or both of the guys

*reads post again*

...wait...I think I misunderstood what you said

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
Good stuff on Sunday guys, yo Tim when did you leave? Shay and I were doing some 1v1 melee and I noticed you were just gone.

I definitly have to say that I think I'm better in teams than in 1v1 for melee...I do too many stupid things by myself
I brought the Philly guys. I said I was taking them home and I'd be back in like an hour. By the time I got back nobody was there... glad somebody told me before I drove back to his house.

By the way check out my youtube, I put up a new falcon video of myself for brawl.

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
Oh, you were driving the Philly guys back ok that makes sense now.

yeah Ultima I saw that falcon sh*t going, man...I think you're better with falcon in brawl than I am and thats not good (for me)

We'll have to do more matches in both melee and brawl:
In melee to remind people how good it is;

and apparently people seem to find our brawl matches "fun to watch"

Its very disturbing

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
It's all about pleasing the masses
Ultima the people pleaser...doesn't have a ring to it but that doesn't change how true it is

still though I want to rematch you in brawl again, I could've won that sudden death if I didn't try to stop you

*note to self F-air to ledge is ultimate edge-guard in brawl*

btw I'm stryflyer on youtube

Foxxx17

Smash Cadet
nova if its possible could i get the date for your end of the semester smash fest asap :D...i really feel like going to it but i need to make sure i don't make any plans on that day (i tend to do that 2 often T_T), not to mention i can visit my dota crew up at UD b4 the smash fest starts

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
Ultima the people pleaser...doesn't have a ring to it but that doesn't change how true it is

still though I want to rematch you in brawl again, I could've won that sudden death if I didn't try to stop you

*note to self F-air to ledge is ultimate edge-guard in brawl*

btw I'm stryflyer on youtube
Yeah, I know your youtube account. We can play all you like it doesn't matter to me. I enjoy playing smash at almost any capacity.

I aim to get a lot better at melee before the end of the year w/ tournament attendances. Wish me luck.

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
We can play all you like it doesn't matter to me.
I might hold you to that since you're the closest person to where I live that pretty much always beats the sh*t out of me in both melee and brawl.

I'll want to polish my falcon in melee and I need to find out how I should fight falcon with my DK (shay's falcon tech-chased me to death on DL64)

Brawl...*shrug* I like melee more but it can be somewhat relaxing as I don't really care about winning as I'm making a point of using low tiers

btw my Falcon did beat Chibo's sonic on Sunday...then he used R.O.B.

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
I'll want to polish my falcon in melee and I need to find out how I should fight falcon with my DK (shay's falcon tech-chased me to death on DL64)
Falcon can't tech chase DK lol. He can combo him to all hell, but that's about it. Just be smart about your grab game. You can chain grab him, and spam uairs at him.

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
Teach me more Ultima, I want to get better at the game...and perhaps next smashtality I can get further than I did last time and play against the really good guys and stand a chance.
I can definately help, but the biggest thing you can do is own your own advancement. Don't rely on me to advance you. Go out, play as many people as you can. Honestly knowing more matchups and different styles and moves that work in any given scenario is what gives me edges over most people I can beat. They can beat me in spacing etc, but I have DI & Situational matchups vs a lot of chars.

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, you're right I do need to do my own part and find many people to play against and view match-ups in a different light.

The one thing I need to figure out is who I team up with in doubles and work really well with while figuring out what character I'm better with in teams.

What's odd is that my marth in 1v1 isn't too hot but it seemed on sunday that while I was teamed with Chibo we seemed to work well together.

echos

Smash Journeyman
i'v been playing melee with mike and Kevin all week im now actually better then i ever was before in the past i can't wait to play everyone now :)

BrimeZ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheBrimeZ
3DS FC
5284-1495-9667
*Comes out of nowhere just to say something ridiculously *********

Anyone want to $10 money match me in Brawl?

Yeah, you're right I do need to do my own part and find many people to play against and view match-ups in a different light.

The one thing I need to figure out is who I team up with in doubles and work really well with while figuring out what character I'm better with in teams.

What's odd is that my marth in 1v1 isn't too hot but it seemed on sunday that while I was teamed with Chibo we seemed to work well together.

Me and you haven't played in a long time, and I think you live even closer to me than even Nova does.

I do think we ever played on the same doubles team before, even in Melee. Maybe we can practice doing teams. I'm sure we'll ****

Top Bottom