• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Delawares Finest

Cronux

Smash Cadet
NNID
Cronux
manly b/c its just boring playing the same people day after day...no new **** is ever brought to the table....makes the game kinda "repetitive"...plus dota just is so awesome right now brawl/melee entertainment doesn't compare >.> <.<

I disagree with your point, valid it may be.

Foxxx17

Smash Cadet
I mean, smash is a great game and all when im at tournaments. Just b/c i never no what to expect when im playing....that's what i enjoy about the game, which is something that i don't get every day...unlike...DOTA XD

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
I mean, smash is a great game and all when im at tournaments. Just b/c i never no what to expect when im playing....that's what i enjoy about the game, which is something that i don't get every day...unlike...DOTA XD
Come and play me... that won't be boring. I'm always willing to help try and take people down a peg or two :laugh:

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
heh, see that Ultima?

Now you can play against someone that is both good (or at least better than me maybe) at brawl AND uses a good character >_>

now all we need is another person nearby to be able to do 2v2 every now and then...
Who can I play against now that's good? What good character? I think I missed something...

Cronux

Smash Cadet
NNID
Cronux

0/10 Troll harder, I can still hear myself think.

10wariomans

Rexdawn

Smash Rookie
Hey, I'm a friend of Cronux. I play Sonic and live in PA. If I'm not too busy, maybe we could play sometime in the future. I usually go by the name/tag Fox, but I couldn't get the name here.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Nova and Epic, you guys should come to Alukard's Bi-weekly. ^_^ I wouldn't mind taking on a Marth again, I could use the practice to see if I should MM JMan's Marth. BTW, Nova.....you're not still trying to DI down on Peach's Dsmash, are you? lol. Been a while, guys.

"Crank that Roy"
"Gimpin' is a Habit"

D

Deleted member

Nova and Epic, you guys should come to Alukard's Bi-weekly. ^_^ I wouldn't mind taking on a Marth again, I could use the practice to see if I should MM JMan's Marth. BTW, Nova.....you're not still trying to DI down on Peach's Dsmash, are you? lol. Been a while, guys.

"Crank that Roy"
"Gimpin' is a Habit"
hey how good are you?

wanna mm im pretty bad and need practice =)

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
I don't know....to be honest. I was the guy running a victory streak with Hoyo at Otakon saturday night. That was the last time I REALLY played Melee. I don't think we ever got to play, though. Did we? *shrugs* Do you plan on being at the bi-weekly? I may suck, it's been months since I've played anyone at a tourney, and I played like crap my last two tournies. Before that was the thing at Sensei's. I was semi-alright at that point. I know I'm better, I just don't know the WHOLE scope of the aspect. Plus, I'm not too huge into MM....mainly 'cuz I'm not that great, lol. JMan is just begging me for one so I told him I'd think about it, lol.

"Crank that Roy"
"Gimpin' is a Habit"

Boog!!!

Smash Rookie
Oh Yezzz!! Im Coming for Best DE Brawler!!! Lets Do Diz Ultima...whenever we set the offical match...ggs tonight btw ;)....i believe im up 1 in 1v1wins...ps them other kids failed... XD

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
Oh Yezzz!! Im Coming for Best DE Brawler!!! Lets Do Diz Ultima...whenever we set the offical match...ggs tonight btw ;)....i believe im up 1 in 1v1wins...ps them other kids failed... XD
Yeah... but! when I used Dk though... mmmm, you're gonna have to pick one of those 4 characters I hate fighting... I'm telling you.

Lol, I actually really enjoyed them. Especially in melee. OMG esp in melee. Lol, you were just like w/e yeah I knew the **** was coming, haha. They were totally enthralled by everything I was doing. (I'm not even good w/ fox or falco)

Boog!!!

Smash Rookie
I disagree with your point, valid it may be.
Yeah... but! when I used Dk though... mmmm, you're gonna have to pick one of those 4 characters I hate fighting... I'm telling you.

Lol, I actually really enjoyed them. Especially in melee. OMG esp in melee. Lol, you were just like w/e yeah I knew the **** was coming, haha. They were totally enthralled by everything I was doing. (I'm not even good w/ fox or falco)
lol yea im not a noob to the skilled melee gameplay..but i just have to sit down and restart everything with it lol...put brawl down for like a week and get my game back in melee...but as for tonight, i just wanted 1 knee (which i got happily on both of u at 1 time lol)..i regained my memory and didnt care for the butt whooping lol... yea, i do luv people that trash talk tho...makes the asswhoopin all the interesting lol...and the moment i told them i mained ice climbers, seeing there reaction let me kno that they werent ready lol... "ice climbers suck, they dont have any special anything" O_o...ok buddy... ded

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
Newark, DE (only a mile from University of Delawar
*grin* Heh...it looks like we're gonna need a time to meet at the same time and deliver the beat down on each other.

Luckily my car should be out of the shop by tommorrow so I'll make certain to get my school work done so that we can do something this weekend.

Oh, and Ultima...I just meant that Boog just used a better character (in terms of tiers)...after all pretty much everybody is better than Falcon.

echos

Smash Journeyman
setting at the computer in western auto waiting for my oil to be changed it's like 9 in the morning and thats just to ****ing early for me

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
You too Nick? Every time I play him I see where my errors are in my play style and make adjustments so that I'm not as easy to punish the next time to play.

He's just too good
I know right? However, I just need to play different people so I can be exposed to mutiple playstlyes so I can learn faster.

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
Newark, DE (only a mile from University of Delawar
I know right? However, I just need to play different people so I can be exposed to mutiple playstlyes so I can learn faster.
Yeah I def. can understand that, say...we need to play each other in melee again since I don't know if you still main marth or not. hopefully I've gotten better since the last time we played each other in melee

as, after all I got no chance against you in GG:AC

Also...If there's ever time...I'd like to learn SF 3rd strike sometime

Cronux

Smash Cadet
NNID
Cronux
Where you tryin' to go, Program? If it's my house, come on over whenever.

Also, nice review. Try to include video and make a script up beforehand. Other than that, it's great.

NoVaLombardia

Smash Journeyman

"Crank that Roy"
"Gimpin' is a Habit"
I can't really travel that far again without a sum of people chipping in for gas, its just too far. Not only that, but i wouldn't be able to do that for some time because school just keeps getting more intense every semester.

Animation majors = you have no life, whatsoever.

My schedule is basically

Monday, from 2:20 to 5:10 i have my academic classes
Tuesday from 9:35 to 4:35 i have my storyboard and CGI classes
Wednesday is another academic day
Thursday from 9:35 to 4:35 is my animation class
Friday from 1:05 to 3:55 is my drawing for animation class

Homework is pretty much like so. Tuesday, spend a couple hours doing thumbnails, then a couple hours doing the actual storyboard, and an hour of touch-up, followed by shooting the animatic; on top of that a page a day for a sketchbook. Animation homework pretty much takes at least 12 hours to complete if you wanna have something professional to add to your portfolio; on top of that, every 2 weeks there is a animation history paper due on formal critiques. Drawing for animation homework isn't that bad so far, but its many small things that add up, plus another page per day in a separate sketchbook. And i've just been half-assing my academic work...

I work sundays, so that leaves only the occasional saturday, if im not inundated with **** to do.

Maybe over semester breaks we can set something up.

D

Deleted member

hey guys chus having a bi-weekly this weekend lol who wants to go????

D

Deleted member

yea this is his 3rd final one now haha but im happy that hes still trying to do some more =D

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
BTW... This sunday... Mikes house... where that pretty big fest we had that one time w/ the NYers was. Be there, play smash, make merry. Some Philly boys should be there in addition to myself. Let's do it up.

UltimaScout

Smash Lord

"Crank that Roy"
"Gimpin' is a Habit"
When / Where is Alukard's bi-weekly? You can take on my Marth :)

Top Bottom