• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Delawares Finest

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
Newark, DE (only a mile from University of Delawar
Good luck on that Valor, hope that goes well.

Well, Nova I'm not entirely sure as far as what we're going to do this weekend but we'll either try to meet in Dover or something. So if you want to come with me you got two choices, We can take your car and I'll pay for all the gas going to and from or I'll drive and you'll have to pay for gas.

Well if either Nick or Cronux get a plan for this weekend I'll def. want to be there before I'm completely swamped by college.

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
Sounds good Epic. As I said before I'm good for all of Saturday or Sunday after work so just let us know what you're trying to do.

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
Cool man, I'm going to give both Nova and Cronux a call either today or tommorrow to find out what we're going to do. I'll also give Ultima a call to see if he would like to come with us as well.

I hope we can get to do something this weekend as I'd like to see how everyone's been improving on their game.

Hey Cronux! Show me why you are the Tech-master of Brawl!

NoVaLombardia

Smash Journeyman
fun times fun times... needs more melee recording though

BTW, i hope yall are coming up to the end of the semester melee smashfest (with possible 5$ tourney), up in wilmington at DCAD. Last time i got scar, gotm, cactaur and pakman, but noone else came but Brudda and his brudda (not including some students).

It'll be around the 2nd week of december, and ill make another thread on it.

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
I gotta say, yesterday was good Sh*t

lets see...checklist:

Did some Melee, did some Brawl (Cronux can you put up the match we recorded sometime?)

Did some GG: AC (made me sad...I need to learn that game more)

Saw that awesome and better Gunz game, watched funny internet stuff

and...DID SOME 64 SMASH!!!

we got to do more 64 smash next time

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
Monday was alot of fun. I'm glad that most of the people could make it. I especially thank you Ultima for coming down because you've given me more motivation to improve at Melee. Thanks for comenting on my Fox and giving me advice. Hope we all can play again in the future.

Cronux

Smash Cadet
NNID
Cronux
Epic! Yesterday was the most fun I've had on a Monday EVER. The one with the clash between Ike and Falcon? I'll get right on it.

Xell, you're so polite and nice. Also,

And maybe SOUL EATER SPOILERS:

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
Monday was alot of fun. I'm glad that most of the people could make it. I especially thank you Ultima for coming down because you've given me more motivation to improve at Melee. Thanks for comenting on my Fox and giving me advice. Hope we all can play again in the future.
Yeah dude, no prob is good times. Don't think you should only look to people who you feel are better than you for advice... If you play someone who consistently hits you in certain scenarios etc, find out what you're doing wrong and how come they're able to read you so easy. Change up your game. Conversely, if you see things in my game etc, let me know. We all grow off of eachother.

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
Understood. I'll do my best to adapt as much as possible. When we play again I'll try to give you some advice as well.

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
Doh!

I didn't get a chance to do a few things yesterday...

I didn't get a chance to go 1v1 against echo's ganon and I didn't get a chance to team with Cronux.

hey Ultima, I've been thinking of trying to learn samus in Brawl since I've noticed that she can gimp with her tether (if she's tethered nobody else can grab the ledge) and I have to admit that her grapple beam approach is kinda entertaining to watch

*zap*...*zap*...*zap*

if we both have free time would you let me practice with her against your DK sometime?

Foxxx17

Smash Cadet
o yeah my account name on bnet is skunkape, and once u get decent to the point you **** pubs if u try a little...start working on getting 25 wins in ladder for an icon so u can get safelisted for tda

i really i need to get safelisted to now that i think about it but im 2 lazy XD

echos

Smash Journeyman
Yo echos you have a good ganon maybe next time we get to meet how about we do double dorf ditto's (melee and brawl?)

It was just too sick...you got both Ultima and I in a stomp in one of the team fights we did
yo thanks epic your captin fal was just as sick with the knees

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
Good luck to Kevin and Justin at CH4. It's a shame I can't go but I'm definitely getting prepared for the tourny in November.

NoVaLombardia

Smash Journeyman
o yeah my account name on bnet is skunkape, and once u get decent to the point you **** pubs if u try a little...start working on getting 25 wins in ladder for an icon so u can get safelisted for tda

i really i need to get safelisted to now that i think about it but im 2 lazy XD
I dont know why, but i hate bnet... i use garena (less lag)

Foxxx17

Smash Cadet
I dont know why, but i hate bnet... i use garena (less lag)
well ill agree with u about bnet delay...but thats why there is a program called list checker (LC) that make bnet think u are playing on a lan and combines both your broadband and bnets

So there ends up being no lag....which is great b/c 1-2 sec delay is not fun when your trying to last hit and deny XD...unless the host has like 3 people over at his house playing with him then there will be some lag spikes but majority of the times thats not the case.

idk if im gonna get some free time to play some pubs with u though, my old teammates just got back from china...so we are trying to practice a lot to get them back in the groove, b/c we are being recruited by a new cal team (which is ****ing awesome)

Foxxx17

Smash Cadet
Whoa...I just saw on the weather channel today

Hurricane Ike...T_T

They either are running out of names or somebody over there likes SSBB or FE...
no theres actually a system they use to name hurricanes...it's some weird ABC system so that was completely lucky that happened lol

Top Bottom