• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Delawares Finest

echos

Smash Journeyman
i like turtles

o and ima ask mike if its cool to ****ing chill at his college pad because thats half way between here and dover so that would work perfectly for me

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
http://www.youtube.com/user/novalombardia

6 recorded matches between me and epic today

the one with Marth and Luigi had the most epic moment
then the Ganon dittos, and so forth.

there's probably only 4 uploaded right now, the other 2 are boring ol' marth dittos...

(funny no c.falcons recorded)
Nova, we must play again...your Marth's looking like it's getting a little more refined lol.

NoVaLombardia

Smash Journeyman
Nova, we must play again...your Marth's looking like it's getting a little more refined lol.
By refined you mean my dead money is went from dirty and shaggy to clean and pressed?

on a side note... i may try to host 2 more small tournaments at my college at the end of each semester...
if i do, i better see some attendance... and dont bring wiis. Last time that happened we ended up playing brawl.

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
Newark, DE (only a mile from University of Delawar
End of semester smash fests? That sounds pretty good actually considering by the end of semesters I think most of us will want to do something like that. Though NoVa...I thought you were quitting smash? ^_^ We all know you'd be back.

Oh, btw Brett I totally called who can counter Snake...he's a captain and likes birds...

Ask Ultima about what I did to the snake guy at the tournie we went to on Sat.

I didn't think people were amazed by knees landing consistently in brawl...

Foxxx17

Smash Cadet
End of semester smash fests? That sounds pretty good actually considering by the end of semesters I think most of us will want to do something like that. Though NoVa...I thought you were quitting smash? ^_^ We all know you'd be back.

Oh, btw Brett I totally called who can counter Snake...he's a captain and likes birds...

Ask Ultima about what I did to the snake guy at the tournie we went to on Sat.

I didn't think people were amazed by knees landing consistently in brawl...
dude epic i gotta give u mad props once again for really sticking with capt. and sticking with him...honestly i wouldn't have lasted 1 day if i said that XD

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
Well I'm not perfect with him by any means and some characters I don't have any real idea in terms of approaching like MK and zelda. It's most likely that alot of people don't expect falcon and never considered what they'd do if they fought one. The only rule of thumb I know with falcon is that I can effectively fight any character that is Fox's height or taller...any smaller and most of my moves can't work properly as they go over they're head.

Only reason I've gotten pretty good with Falcon is that I've been playing Tim's DK pretty often during the summer so I had to learn his tricks to at least keep him entertained.

Foxxx17

Smash Cadet
Well I'm not perfect with him by any means and some characters I don't have any real idea in terms of approaching like MK and zelda. It's most likely that alot of people don't expect falcon and never considered what they'd do if they fought one. The only rule of thumb I know with falcon is that I can effectively fight any character that is Fox's height or taller...any smaller and most of my moves can't work properly as they go over they're head.

Only reason I've gotten pretty good with Falcon is that I've been playing Tim's DK pretty often during the summer so I had to learn his tricks to at least keep him entertained.
its still that fact that u have kept with him and still aren't giving up that impresses me the most, as for me i use uhh well only RoB seriously but i dabble with like 4 other characters...i just haven't put time into them yet.

BrimeZ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheBrimeZ
3DS FC
5284-1495-9667
cricket cricket...

any interest in end of semester smashfests? I need to plan way ahead.

man i wish i was good in smash like i was in tremulous :(

http://stats.aatrem.com/top_players.php

You know that I am. And next time I will be able to bring 2 TV's and 2 Wii's. Remember what happened last time when I brought a Wii, and then we ended up playin Brawl instead?

I'm allowed to host tournies at my school, and probably in my basement if anyone is interested.

Which reminds me, I have have School tommorow **** it!:mad: And the first days are worst because you have to listen to the teachers talk about all this crap you already expected anyone, that you don't even care about. But this year, I coming prepared with a pillow. I'm not going to listen to 6 hours of crap for 3 days striaght.

Who wants to play Brawl with me after school tommorw?

How bout you Epic? I can get my revenge on you ****** me in Melee with Falcon by proving that even Link is better than him in Brawl(Cuz Link ***** period)

Program

Smash Apprentice
Yo, I just played Forte in SC4, I lost 4-5, but they were badass. He vowed revenge at Cyberden. Were gonna 5$ MM Vader Ditto. Com-plet-ly badass.

NoVaLombardia

Smash Journeyman
You know that I am. And next time I will be able to bring 2 TV's and 2 Wii's. Remember what happened last time when I brought a Wii, and then we ended up playin Brawl instead?

I'm allowed to host tournies at my school, and probably in my basement if anyone is interested.

Which reminds me, I have have School tommorow **** it!:mad: And the first days are worst because you have to listen to the teachers talk about all this crap you already expected anyone, that you don't even care about. But this year, I coming prepared with a pillow. I'm not going to listen to 6 hours of crap for 3 days striaght.

Who wants to play Brawl with me after school tommorw?

How bout you Epic? I can get my revenge on you ****** me in Melee with Falcon by proving that even Link is better than him in Brawl(Cuz Link ***** period)

Oh, im not allowing Brawl copies in (preferreably no wiis), because of what happened last time :p

And to brag about link some more, hes lower on the tier in brawl than he was in melee :p

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
hm...If I can get time while dealing with classes I'll be fine with taking on anybody with my falcon.

Though I say this to you Smashbrudda, can your link handle my falcon across all three games?

Nova...There's no tiers in brawl, its either you use these characters or you'll lose unless your opponent is a not paying attention (or not even plugged in)

Program

Smash Apprentice
hm...If I can get time while dealing with classes I'll be fine with taking on anybody with my falcon.

Though I say this to you Smashbrudda, can your link handle my falcon across all three games?

Nova...There's no tiers in brawl, its either you use these characters or you'll lose unless your opponent is a not paying attention (or not even plugged in)
Or is Snake / Metaknight.

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
Well that goes without saying...

So you've played SC4 Program? I've gotten to do a couple of matches on the PS3 version and I gotta say...me likey

But Vader is definitely overpowered and I miss what they did to Yun Sung *sniff* he looks like a gay pirate now

But I have Hilde to look at now as she brings sexy back to medievel...and then impales you with it

Top Bottom