• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Delawares Finest

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I'll play you in Melee, but I'll be ***** lulz. Otakon was the first time I'd played in forever, since Melee is like dead here. I lost my ****. T_T

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I think somewhere around two hours depending on yer whereabouts. I think we hafta to wait for another big tournament to play again. :)

G

ghetoyoda

Yeah i talked to ultima about smashtality today and i have to work that saturday, but i actually work like 30 seconds away from the place, so hopefully i'll be able to stop through and play you guys. I definitely need the melee practice. And Valor, i'm definitely thinking about throwing another smashfest soon, but i need to know when you guys can all make it down. It kinda doesnt work out too well if none of the delaware players show up >_>

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
Newark, DE (only a mile from University of Delawar
Seriously...What does that mean?

So a smashtalilty is going on this weekend and its near Mike's house? that sounds cool. Ultima if you are going can I get a ride with you, I probably won't enter but I would like to see some other people play. That and I'd like to see how other people do against your DK and see if I didn't do too bad against it.

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
Newark, DE (only a mile from University of Delawar
Yo Cronux! Ultima is talking about a tournie that will be both sat. and sunday, one day is melee and the other is brawl.

I'm interested in going with ultima even if I don't enter (my melee game is pretty bad atm) so I'll probably just spectate but ask ultima for more details on it.

We got to play sometime so I can see the Tech Master!

G

ghetoyoda

Well i was talking to Darren earlier and i came up with an idea. Since this is a 2 day thing, why dont you guys just stay at my house saturday night, then we can go back up to the tourny the next day? Like, whoever can make it there on saturday can just follow me back to my house after they close or just go straight to my house later that night. Then the next morning we can all go out to eat or somethin and then head up to the brawl tourney.

Cronux

Smash Cadet
NNID
Cronux
I'll be there for... Crap.
I have work Sunday.
I can't make it... I'm none too interested in Melee. I need to practice more before I make another public appearance playing it. I shamed myself with it at Chu's.

I know a guy in PA that might be interested. Can I get the specific's? Like where is it at, what time, places to stay, food, etc, etc.

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
I work Saturday as well =( Also, since CH4 is September 6,7 I don't think I'll be able to go to that either. The fall semester is starting soon and I need money for my tuition fees and books so I'm probably not going.

echos

Smash Journeyman
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=161302

This is easier and should answer most if not all of your questions.

You hear that Justin? You guys can crash at mikes if u wanna come up for some tourney time.
i'll see what i can do Ultima i had some **** planned for sunday and monday but that all went to hell so i am allready convieniently off on monday so i may be able to come down on sunday for brawl and stay the night at mikes so i'll let you know

o and kevin let me know if you wanna hang out friday or saturady when you get outta work

BrimeZ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheBrimeZ
3DS FC
5284-1495-9667
I'm willing to carpool to Smashality for the Brawl day. I don't see any point of me going to Smashality on Saturday. Maybe Vicente, Xell, myself, and anyone esle who just want or is able to go the Brawl day can go togehter on Sunday. And we can probably have a mini smashfest on Saturday for practice for the brawl day.

Also, my birthday is on Monday, and I'll be turing 17. Maybe some of you guys can come a chill as my crib on my bday if you want

G

ghetoyoda

Well what i meant was, even if you guys didnt want to play in the melee tourney, you're welcome to just come over saturday night after that tourney ends. Me and Darren plan to play CvS2 that night anyway, so if anyone wants to come and play one of the many fighters I own (SCIV is on that list now as well) then it would be a good night to do it. And as most of you know i still have the other corner tv for smash if you guys wanna practice for the brawl tourney all night or whatever.

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
People should post and let Mike know if they're going to be coming and playing so he knows what to tell his fam etc. He would need to get ready after all.

I think people should play anyway, I wants to play you guys again.

echos

Smash Journeyman
People should post and let Mike know if they're going to be coming and playing so he knows what to tell his fam etc. He would need to get ready after all.

I think people should play anyway, I wants to play you guys again.
there is a possibility of me and kevin coming down on sunday, i would come down saturday but kevin works untill 11pm so that is way to late. So let me talk to my significant other and find out whats going down, you know make sure i havnt made any plans that i don't remember lol. i'll make a post before then end of the night letting you know..

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
there is a possibility of me and kevin coming down on sunday, i would come down saturday but kevin works untill 11pm so that is way to late. So let me talk to my significant other and find out whats going down, you know make sure i havnt made any plans that i don't remember lol. i'll make a post before then end of the night letting you know..
Come down saturday after his work. Mike said you can crash at his place.

Top Bottom