• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Delawares Finest

D

Deleted member

qwertyuiop

Last edited by a moderator:

MelkiahFox

Smash Rookie
hey! what a great opportunity for me to play some other smashers in Dover.I just made an account and was lookin around and viola! I think im decent if not O.K and would like to play you and your crew asap. Could I join possibly?

D

Deleted member

qwertyuiop

Cronux

Smash Cadet
NNID
Cronux
Whoa! Wait! Play as C. Falcon, Link, Ganondorf, and Marth as secondary's now! Good to know I'm on the team. Most of my secondary's aren't very good... But I'm training with Tyrant for now. And are these ranks for the team? Or just the names that came to mind first? Or what?

Foxxx17

Smash Cadet
yo Tru= good idea on making this thread looks like we are finding some more people from DE also. Could you do me a favor though and switch Jiggs and DK. I know ive been playing with DK alot right now but Jiggs is still my main. Im just trying to get DK polished up.

It also looks like i gotta change the signature since we got 2 new people on the team ill get that done asap. Check out my myspace (www.myspace.com/foxxx17) to see the sig. right now.

D

Deleted member

qwertyuiop

D

Deleted member

qwertyuiop

D

Deleted member

qwertyuiop

Foxxx17

Smash Cadet
so Melkiahfox where do you live in DE, we tend to have a bunch of people over at Cronux's house for a "smash meet" 2 help train new people and get in some practice for the more advance players. So if u ever wanna join us just pm me or msg me on AIM.

o Tru i just remembered that Anthony (he played with us awhile back) gave me a call again and is still wanting 2 get better at smash :)

D

Deleted member

qwertyuiop

Foxxx17

Smash Cadet
i got his # so i can call him up next time we get a bunch of people over.

That cool that he lives that close 2 you. That might mean he goes 2 Dover and Mike might know him (or someone). Unless you mean alittle bit farther out than the corner.

D

Deleted member

qwertyuiop

Foxxx17

Smash Cadet
haha i had a feeling it was around the corner, although there was a kid at the dover Lan that was playing smash and wasn't 2 bad that lived down the street from u.

edit: oops put was instead of wasn't

Foxxx17

Smash Cadet
O i just remembered another trainie i forgot, he another friend from my school Steven he lives like 40min away but he not bad. He came up he for a day and i was teaching him l-canceling, teching, shield grabbing, ect... Hopefully hes been practicing becuase hes got some potential.

D

Deleted member

qwertyuiop

Foxxx17

Smash Cadet
ehh i don't really think we need rankings that just brings in rivalry's into our group.

I thought you were banned from the mall?

D

Deleted member

qwertyuiop

MelkiahFox

Smash Rookie
^
that would be a cool idea. i really wanna get good so I can own like tru :)
lets do something soon!

Cronux

Smash Cadet
NNID
Cronux
Well I am going on vacation for a week in Marathon, Florida. I will be back next Saturday. I hope we can get together at the "Smash Hub" soon!

D

Deleted member

qwertyuiop

Foxxx17

Smash Cadet
alright thats cool. Hyey we shuld officialy dub it the smash hub sice ill never be able to get that many ppl anywhere else for smash affiliated businesses haha.

Cronux says sure about having his place as the "Smash Headquaters"

Foxxx17

Smash Cadet
Yo Tru did Tyrant tell you he got a capture card for his comp now :). So now we can get some better quality matches up!

D

Deleted member

qwertyuiop

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
Wow....I'm on the crew **** YEAH Seaking lol. I feel honored being in the group. Anyway, I've actually been on the boards for a while. I just go by a different name than when I'm playing. Well, I guess this means that I'll have to train even harder now:laugh:

D

Deleted member

Wow....I'm on the crew **** YEAH Seaking lol. I feel honored being in the group. Anyway, I've actually been on the boards for a while. I just go by a different name than when I'm playing. Well, I guess this means that I'll have to train even harder now:laugh:
thats what i like to hear!!!!
we should play ASAP my friend ;)

PM me your # so i can get up w/you oh, and.......

Foxxx17

Smash Cadet
yo Tru just 2 let u know im gonna be out of town as of tuesday till the 15th and i got work on saturday and sunday so if u wanna get together and play smash its gotta be later in the day or when i get back from vacation

D

Deleted member

qwertyuiop

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
Hey Tru, I was just wondering if you got my PM? I thought I sent it but to be honest that was my first attempt at doing one T_T. I know it sounds pathetic, but if you received it could you let me know? Or if you didn't could you possibly tell me how?

P.S. my email is kamakazenut@hotmail.com so if you or anyone else ever feels like emailing me go right ahead.

D

Deleted member

qwertyuiop

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
Man, that's Kirby's pretty hardcore. BTW, Appletree, I'm sorry if I didn't get a chance to introduce myself. My name is Nick Nasty as you see on my avatar, but my name when I play is Xelloss. I main Marth so if you or anyone else have advice about him I would appreciate. Just to let you know I go to the Marth forum alot so please don't tell me to go there.

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
Hey, even though my Fox and Captain Falcon are pretty decent I dare say that my Marth is my best character IMO.

Top Bottom