• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Delawares Finest

MelkiahFox

Smash Rookie
OMG I'm still alive!!! REPRESENTING THE DE SCENE IN TX

Whassup yall.. I went to a gaming convention recently.. man did I kick some ***.

Ended up getting 3rd against some amazing foxes.. /sigh

How you guys been.. Im all psyched and ready for brawl.. **** sonic looks BROKED.

Anyways yo Tru= give me a holler you psycho bizatch

Melkiah Fox over and out.

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
So I just entered a tournament locally 2 days ago (saturday 10/20/2007) and placed first. I only actually lost a stock in one of the matches... who wants some? :)

Come on dover boys, get up here and have a smashfest

BrimeZ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheBrimeZ
3DS FC
5284-1495-9667
Does anyone help want to help me run a Smash fest. I live right by UD

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
It'll be fun to get to smash it up w/all of you guys. The more experience for me the more I'll improve so I look foward to playing all of you if I ever get the chance.

D

Deleted member

well good job nova and smash brudda it was good to smash w/some new de players!

ps:your bros. were cool to meet too brima!

NoVaLombardia

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, i still need alot of practice....

On the plus side, i've been taking some of your advice into account and played some smash with my friends that live in the dorms near my school.

What used to be close 1 stock wins are now 3 stocks almost all the time.

BrimeZ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheBrimeZ
3DS FC
5284-1495-9667
I was glad to have you guys over. Next time I plan to have more people over, more than 1 set up withtv's that have no lag and an ish load of stuff to eat. Since my parents no longer have a problem with people coming over my crib who I don't know, I think I can host a fest with up to maybe 20 people, MAYBE. I wish you guys can make it to the tourney in Jersey. Tru and I would definately have to team up if we meet up at a toruney. Tru + Ace= ****!!!

BrimeZ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheBrimeZ
3DS FC
5284-1495-9667
Yeah, the The Dynasty vs Delawares Crew Battles were the ish, eventhough we lost both times. I killed myself twice and the only person that was actually taking stocks was Bugz.

BrimeZ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheBrimeZ
3DS FC
5284-1495-9667
Sunday and Monday are avaiable days that I can host another fest this weekend. Today I got my report and I got a 'D' and a 'F' but I didn't get home yet so I still have time to make up excuses. Besides the bad grades I've got, I also got a lot of good grades as usual so I don't think I'll get on punishment or my parents won't allow people to come over.

I call you guys this weekend to tell you guys what's the best time to come and such if you guys want to come.

Cobalt

Smash Journeyman
Hey,

I've been really busy on weekends recently (from January 19th to February 23rd, I'll be busy every weekend, minus this weekend). I'm the guy from Middletown that's been trying to get in on competitive smash.

Just wondering if I could play with you guys sometime.

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
Sorry to say that I'm gonna be busy for a while so I won't be able to play for sometime ;__; As soon as I get my **** together though I'll be free.

Cobalt

Smash Journeyman
middletown is like right next to newark right?

do you need a ride though?
Nah, Middletown's like 25-30 minutes away (southern NCC). I wouldn't want to put that burden on anyone, so I'll take care of finding a ride. I do need to know where and when this is going down, though.

BrimeZ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheBrimeZ
3DS FC
5284-1495-9667
Sorry to say that I'm gonna be busy for a while so I won't be able to play for sometime ;__; As soon as I get my **** together though I'll be free.
That sucks Xell. We never got a one on one yet, Nor to think we played on the say team in double matches, or in the crew battles. And the biggest reason you came over was to play against and you where there for like 4 hours.

Nah, Middletown's like 25-30 minutes away (southern NCC). I wouldn't want to put that burden on anyone, so I'll take care of finding a ride. I do need to know where and when this is going down, though.
Aslong as people will show up, I guess its going down at my crib. And we will be using a non-HDTV this time around. I'll try to invite some players from out of stare if they're not exhusted from Pound 3 on Monday and maybe you guys can bring set ups.

Cobalt

Smash Journeyman
Aslong as people will show up, I guess its going down at my crib. And we will be using a non-HDTV this time around. I'll try to invite some players from out of stare if they're not exhusted from Pound 3 on Monday and maybe you guys can bring set ups.
Alright, just need your address then, and an estimated time.

BrimeZ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheBrimeZ
3DS FC
5284-1495-9667
Alright, just need your address then, and an estimated time.
Addres: 101 Dallam Rd, Newark DE.. Mapquest it. I live right across the streed the the D dormitories at the University of Delaware.

Cell: 302 897 7597

you know...middletown is basically next to dover....

just puttin that out there
We should get toghether etither tommorow or Monday and play Smash at my crib Brett. I plan on having another fest and this time I will have a bunch of stuff to eat and drink since today was my sister's birthday.

NoVaLombardia

Smash Journeyman
actually i think the HD can still be used, there should be a setting in the menu with the remote you can use. My friend has an HD at his house that i play on, he just figured out how to make the lag no more.

Just putting that out there so you don't have to crowd the house with too many setups.

Oh, and ill be available on monday, since i work late on sunday.

BrimeZ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheBrimeZ
3DS FC
5284-1495-9667
actually i think the HD can still be used, there should be a setting in the menu with the remote you can use. My friend has an HD at his house that i play on, he just figured out how to make the lag no more.

Just putting that out there so you don't have to crowd the house with too many setups.

Oh, and ill be available on monday, since i work late on sunday.

I'm not sure if I will be able to have people over tommorow now. My house has been having a lot of guess more than usual for while, and that's alot of people. So my pop doesn't really want people over tommorow. There's still a possibility though. Even if I can't have guest over tommorow, you can come over my crib on friday so we can practice for the tournament if you're going Nova.

NoVaLombardia

Smash Journeyman
id have to find someone to take my shift for work that day, which might be hard to do.

Hopefully i can find someone, cuz i really wanna go

NoVaLombardia

Smash Journeyman
can't tell til we smash you again :p

btw change your motto to what i suggested :D

and im still contemplating between falco or marth main

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
That sucks Xell. We never got a one on one yet, Nor to think we played on the say team in double matches, or in the crew battles. And the biggest reason you came over was to play against and you where there for like 4 hours.
I know, isn't it ironic:laugh: As soon as I'm free we'll play a couple of sets.

NoVaLombardia said:
and im still contemplating between falco or marth main
I remebered when I was debating on if I should main Marth or Fox so I just play as both and it seemed to work out just fine:) I definitely main Marth, but I still use my other characters, like Fox and Falcon, just as much. Anyway, my suggestion would be to just keep playing as both characters and eventually, you'll know who you'll want to main.

When we do play again I'll be looking foward to how much you guys improved since our last encounter.

Top Bottom