• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Delawares Finest

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Tru - that was the WRONG ANSWER. You can't come to anything else ever again. >_>

Ultima - lol k, Wife is just a beast at giving people the slip.

Program

Smash Apprentice
Dude i dont really know. Im prolly not gonna get out of DQ till like 11:30, i havent seen my mom at all the past week to tell her im going to the lan. i just thought we were hanging out at your house, playing Basara and Brawl.

BrimeZ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheBrimeZ
3DS FC
5284-1495-9667
Happy bday to me AskidkamidamegidaWOAH!

I turned 17 30 minutes ago, and I know most of you don't care, but I'm awesome and amazing at liffe and I matter so deal with it.

If any of you don't care, than it means you fail at life, and you might as well slice your wrist now =D. And yes I said that with a smiley face.

Sych naw, I'm just playin.

We should have a smashfest today in my honour.(<-I spelled honor with a u)

echos

Smash Journeyman
I turned 17 30 minutes ago, and I know most of you don't care, but I'm awesome and amazing at liffe and I matter so deal with it.

If any of you don't care, than it means you fail at life, and you might as well slice your wrist now =D. And yes I said that with a smiley face.

Sych naw, I'm just playin.

We should have a smashfest today in my honour.(<-I spelled honor with a u)
HAPPPPPPPYYY BIRTTHHHHDAYYYYY

o and thanks brett and kevin for having my back in that thread

Cronux

Smash Cadet
NNID
Cronux
Happy B-Day. Wario is coming to visit you to take all your valuables. As a gift from you to him.

Also, Justin, check your place for a white GC memory card. If you find one, it's mine... Mike still doesn't know where mine is. I need to stop lending him things...

echos

Smash Journeyman
Someone get at hat or turbo to get that epic *** captain falcon team combo put on youtube i need to see that **** again everyones initial reaction was awesome

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
As of now, it looks like I should be able to go to CH4 since my tuition fees got paid, but I lack transportation. Program, are you and Echoes still going?

Foxxx17

Smash Cadet
i actually might be able to go to due to my books not costing nearly as much as i expected :D....and i know i wont be working that weekend....the question is do i want to waste $70 just to go and loose...i mean that money could go towards a 360

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
You do have a point. I want to buy one as well since SF4's coming out, but I'd have to wait even longer if I go to this. Not to mention I need a coverter for my stick. I must consider my options.

Program

Smash Apprentice
I took off the 30th Sponaugle-bot.

BTW, Brett am i an honorary member?

BTW to the second power, Alan, I love you, come play Basara.

Top Bottom