• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Delawares Finest

Program

Smash Apprentice
Well that goes without saying...

So you've played SC4 Program? I've gotten to do a couple of matches on the PS3 version and I gotta say...me likey

But Vader is definitely overpowered and I miss what they did to Yun Sung *sniff* he looks like a gay pirate now

But I have Hilde to look at now as she brings sexy back to medievel...and then impales you with it
Its all about Maxi and Mitsurugi for me.

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
Newark, DE (only a mile from University of Delawar
I dunno it seems like everybody uses Maxi and Mitsurugi (along with Siegfried) so I'd rather use a character that isn't the normal choice.

I mean look at me:
GG: AC/ I'm a heavy Robo-Ky and Potemkin user
SC: In 2 & 3 I used Yun Sung and Astaroth
SSBB: I attempt to use CF

I'm a rebel against tiers

Foxxx17

Smash Cadet
I dunno it seems like everybody uses Maxi and Mitsurugi (along with Siegfried) so I'd rather use a character that isn't the normal choice.

I mean look at me:
GG: AC/ I'm a heavy Robo-Ky and Potemkin user
SC: In 2 & 3 I used Yun Sung and Astaroth
SSBB: I attempt to use CF

I'm a rebel against tiers
but Potemkin is one of the most used characters in ggAC, and astaroth was used heavily in torny play in 2 b/c his spacing was so good...just though i would put that out

but when it comes to SC4 it seems like everyone uses Siegfried and Cervantes at least that how it was at otakon

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
Oh...

I never really did any tournie in GG or SC but I only toyed with Potemkin and Astaroth in their respective games.

Maybe Next time the whole group gets together to play we can do some GG: AC and see if my Robo-Ky can stand to what other people use. I've really only played Ghetto's testament and we normally broke even when we played.

what tier is Yun Sung in for SC 2 and also for Robo-Ky in GG:AC?

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
So, idk how much I'm going to be playing for a while... I'd like to, and I probably should to keep my mind occupied (pretty depressed right now)... but idk. I'm not really in any kind of mood to set things up anymore (at least for now), but if somebody else does let me know... I may try to show up to it.

P.S. Brett, my phone broke and I lost your number. I need it again.

Foxxx17

Smash Cadet
Oh...

I never really did any tournie in GG or SC but I only toyed with Potemkin and Astaroth in their respective games.

Maybe Next time the whole group gets together to play we can do some GG: AC and see if my Robo-Ky can stand to what other people use. I've really only played Ghetto's testament and we normally broke even when we played.

what tier is Yun Sung in for SC 2 and also for Robo-Ky in GG:AC?
im not sure i only know about astaroth b/c thats who i use in SC as for GG he is low if i recall nick would know better than me.

and WHY IS KEN IN THE NEW SEASON OF SURVIVOR!?!
http://www.survivor.com/17/

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
Yeah it's pretty funny lol. Sam found out about it and he's says your welcomed for the tip. He also says that the filming is done so Ken's probably home already.

Anyway, Epic we should play GGAC...my Testament's ready to rumble lol. Oh, I forgot about Melee and Brawl as well.

echos

Smash Journeyman
hey brett if your going this weekend to cyberden would you mind teaming with me iv been practicing my game alot

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
Oh man when was the last time I saw the whole Dover group of guys, nearly five months now? Well this weekend is labor day weekend so I guess most of us might have that day or another day on the weekend, so I mean we can try to find time to meet that would be cool.

Nick Nasty, I'll def. want to take on your testament (but I better brush up on my R-Ky) and Program, Potemkin requires alot of patience to use as his attacks are powerful but anybody can see them coming so you got to punish mistakes. (What's Hokuto No Ken?)

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
Hokuto No Ken=Fist of the North Star. Also, it would be awesome if we could do something this weekend. I'll have to see what's going on though lol.

If anyone's interested. I was visting Shoryuken earilier and I found a thread that shows arcades that are near our location. Here's the link if anyone's interestd
http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=10683

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
Oh By the way...
I just saw stuff on Persona 4 so...yeah when that comes out I'm going to lose my mind then start to wonder when the next one will come out.

But for now, I just got to stay with my classes and finish a short 3 page paper that I'm nearly done.

Give me a call if everybody is doing something.

Cronux

Smash Cadet
NNID
Cronux
Well, I'm free after 9:30 on Saturday and Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday are free days for me. Go me! Anyway, you have my number, call me sometime, I'm having a few people over to play things like Brawl, GG, and maybe 64 smash (assuming you bring it) I got my surround sound hooked up and everything. **** is so CASH!

Xell knows these people, in fact I got the call about it on my break at his house. elwarro, remember Xell?
Hoping I can get Chase, elwarro, Zaku, and maybe Raguna together for some Brawlan and crap.

echos

Smash Journeyman
HEY who all is going to critical hit 4? if alot of us are going then we should plan out teams, housing, and things like that way ahead of time. Let me know if your going or if you not going. If your not going I expect a very detailed report on why you will not be able to attend this glorious event.

EDIT: kevin are you going to cyberden or not?

BrimeZ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheBrimeZ
3DS FC
5284-1495-9667
hm...If I can get time while dealing with classes I'll be fine with taking on anybody with my falcon.

Though I say this to you Smashbrudda, can your link handle my falcon across all three games?

Nova...There's no tiers in brawl, its either you use these characters or you'll lose unless your opponent is a not paying attention (or not even plugged in)
Pfftt, you know you my Link will **** your ish all three games:laugh:

In Brawl, people became smart by finally figuring out if they pick "good" characters, it will be easier to win. Since there's alot of people motivated to becoming pro in Brawl, why not use good characters.

Oh, im not allowing Brawl copies in (preferreably no wiis), because of what happened last time :p

And to brag about link some more, hes lower on the tier in brawl than he was in melee :p
Well okay, but you'll have to come over and help me relearn melee because I refuse to play that game by myself, especailly when I can be playing Brawl. My gamecubes are broken, and I only have Wiis, but I'll only bring Melee(saying that put a bad taste in my mouf), because it's your tournament and your rules

Link is mid tier character, people just don't know it because nobody plays him. And he's even better in Brawl. Just like in Melee I will bring out the power that Link has that can stand against, and/or overthrow any character =D. The SKraaaaaaaaah

Program

Smash Apprentice
HEY who all is going to critical hit 4? if alot of us are going then we should plan out teams, housing, and things like that way ahead of time. Let me know if your going or if you not going. If your not going I expect a very detailed report on why you will not be able to attend this glorious event.

I am a broke *** n!gga, so no. If you aint going, ****ing call me so we can smash at your house.

Program

Smash Apprentice
Kevin's never failing predictions and verdicts on Games!

Too Human - Would have been great when the Ps2 first came out.

Resistance Fall of Man - Copied and done, Bland game

Force Unleashed - Going to be one of the reasons to buy a PS3 or 360

Soul Caliber 4 - Everything is there to be a great fighting game, but the addition of the skills and stats system make it only worth a B. Yoda ****ing blows. **** aren't big enough. Ivy needs to wear less clothing.

Disgaea 3 - Stupid great game, all SRPG fans who don't have this game are not SRPG fans.

Spore - Going to flop. I said it. Its going to flop.

Gears Of War 2 - Only reason I still have a 360.

More coming soon.

PS guys im probably going to make some video game reviews for my youtube channel. Any Requests for games. And nothing from like 10 years ago people, Im talking present day games.

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman

As much as it pains me to say it, I won't be able to make it. I just found out that I work both days and there's no one to replace my shifts because the person that usually covers for me has quit:(

After CH4 there's another MLG circut event. It's during November in Virginia, and I can definitely make it to that one. I just need a ride. Would you be able to help me out Justin? I could contribute gas monies. Also, is Cyberden this weekend because if it's not then maybe we could practice. I haven't played you in a long time and I need the training.

Foxxx17

Smash Cadet

Soul Caliber 4 - Everything is there to be a great fighting game, but the addition of the skills and stats system make it only worth a B. Yoda ****ing blows. **** aren't big enough. Ivy needs to wear less clothing.

Disgaea 3 - Stupid great game, all SRPG fans who don't have this game are not SRPG fans.

More coming soon.
good sir by u saying spore is going to flop your prediction is already wrong...end of story

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
Yo Epic, Cronux told me that you might come down to Dover this weekend. That would be sweet if you do because I work Sunday so unless I went to Newark Saturday or Sunday after 6:30, I wouldn't be able to play you in anything.

Program

Smash Apprentice
good sir by u saying spore is going to flop your prediction is already wrong...end of story
What is your reasoning behind that? It isn't going to be good, The whole multiple universe crap is not going to work, that is ALOT of data to collect and to maintain in a server. What is the story going to be behind it, what is the game play going to be like? I think it looks like a fancier Viva Pinata. This game is going to flop. IMO, the only thing worth doing in it is making the creatures, and I have MS paint for that. Save your money for a good ****ing game, like Starcraft 2.

For me, Spore is going to definitely be a "Wait and See" game. It just doesn't seem to interesting right now, It seems almost over done with the whole Sim thing, I was kinda done with sims at SimCity 3000.

echos

Smash Journeyman

More coming soon.
Force unleashed is going to be a cool game for like 30 minutes... Then like most action games your gonna realize that you've been pressing the same button and doing the same combos and fighting the same enemies all in the same basic looking environments for hours at a time. Then your gonna wish you didn't spend 60 dollars on a **** game. Rent it

Program

Smash Apprentice
Force unleashed is going to be a cool game for like 30 minutes... Then like most action games your gonna realize that you've been pressing the same button and doing the same combos over and over again. Then your gonna wish you didn't spend 60 dollars on a **** game. Rent it
See, thats what I thought. But I played the demo today. The second i picked a guy up and chucked him into the firing laser of a Tie fighter, then Grabbed the Tie Fighter and slammed that **** into an AT-ST, I knew I needed this ****ing game.

I just hope to god its not another Ninja Gaiden 2. Ugh...

echos

Smash Journeyman
See, thats what I thought. But I played the demo today. The second i picked a guy up and chucked him into the firing laser of a Tie fighter, then Grabbed the Tie Fighter and slammed that **** into an AT-ST, I knew I needed this ****ing game.

I just hope to god its not another Ninja Gaiden 2. Ugh...
I have problems with just about every action game other then devil may cry and zone of the enders.

o and it's not donkey kong riding a motorcycle

and everyone wish me luck on my pharmacy certification exam today 130 dollars wasted if i don't pass and i'll get fired lol

Program

Smash Apprentice
I have problems with just about every action game other then devil may cry and zone of the enders.

o and it's not donkey kong riding a motorcycle

and everyone wish me luck on my pharmacy certification exam today 130 dollars wasted if i don't pass and i'll get fired lol
good luck you skunky *******.

Top Bottom