• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Delawares Finest

Program

Smash Apprentice
two things kevin...

1. Mike said he dosn't have any money and may not be able to go this weekend

2. Theres a hurricane this weekend
So... what were not going?

Mike told me he was getting paid friday.

Even if Mike isn't going, im still going, I took off for this ****.

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
Newark, DE (only a mile from University of Delawar
You guys going to CH4? Good luck with that and hope you place well.

I think I need to practice some more and get a better feeling with some characters in brawl before I decide to go to any large scale tournaments.

I'll still do every first round as Falcon unless they go a character like MK or guys with that small height.

But I'll probably have to decide between wanting to learn Samus and her little tricks (I just seem to love low tiers in brawl) or perhaps polish my crappy Snake so that I can actually utilize the grenades better.

*shrug* I might just be a fun casual player for smash as upon watching some brawl tournie battles I'm a little disgusted with either pure chain grabs matches or...items *shiver*

well I hope we all can meet up again to play all the smash games.

NoVaLombardia

Smash Journeyman
yeah foxx likewise... i donno whenever ill be free.

Homework homework and more homework... no time for anything x_X
I'll miss the summer where i actually got more than 4 hours of sleep per day >_>

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
Lol, nobody likes my DK... everyone always say they have friends that are way better as him, yet somehow I have better win records... and yet I'm terrible? Haha, I guess I'd rather everyone say I'm bad and lose to me, than say I'm good and **** me.

echos

Smash Journeyman
Lol, nobody likes my DK... everyone always say they have friends that are way better as him, yet somehow I have better win records... and yet I'm terrible? Haha, I guess I'd rather everyone say I'm bad and lose to me, than say I'm good and **** me.
your dk is bawlin ultima i dont know who is telling you otherwise

and kevin i need your address and **** so i can give it to pyro so he can get to your house tommorow

Program

Smash Apprentice
your dk is bawlin ultima i dont know who is telling you otherwise

and kevin i need your address and **** so i can give it to pyro so he can get to your house tommorow
My mom said ok about Pyro. So yea, Just call me tomarrow and ill give it to you.

echos

Smash Journeyman
My mom said ok about Pyro. So yea, Just call me tomarrow and ill give it to you.
i gave pyro your celly so he might call if he gets lost or some **** just giving you the heads up if he dose need to call. I work at like 9 so if you can get on aim and give me it so i can pm it to him.

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
It's not like I hate your DK so much as more often than not by the end of the match I have to scratch my head as I wonder how something happened (that move shouldn't hit me while I'm behind me/I was below you when you hit me with the U-air/WTF that kills at that %)

I'll say it now though, I'd always choose to play your DK than to fight a MK anyday

Cronux

Smash Cadet
NNID
Cronux

Your DK is great. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Foxxx17

Smash Cadet
lucario is such i good char. i really don't have the slightest clue on how to fight him, his freaking range is a mind game of its own

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
Really? For some reason I wasn't paying attention to the person I was playing lol.

I might have just been to aggressive or plain stupid as I now realized that I kept getting punished for dumb moves.

I need more practice.
Well Mike is especially smart & campy. I don't think Lucario is all that good... but I don't play characters he does really well against either.

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
1: Azen (Lucario/Peach/MK) split top 2, Azen beat me 3-2, I ***** losers bracket, then we didn't play a grand finals cuz everyone wanted to leave
2: M2k (MK) split top 2
3: Seibrik (D3) lost to m2k/azen
4: G-reg (Snake) lost to m2k/seibrik aka snakekiller3000
5: Chillin (Falco/MK) lost to m2k/seibrik
5: KingAce (MK) lost to azen/g-reg
7: Ninjalink (Diddy/others) lost to g-reg/seibrik
7: Ambrose (Ice Climbers) lost to g-reg
9: Forte (MK) lost to ninjalink/KingAce
9: Percon (Snake/Kirby?)
9: Plank (MK) lost to azen/ambrose
9: Snakeeee (ZSS) lost to g-reg
13: Korn (MK) lost to NL
13: Atomsk ( D3) lost to chillin
13: Neo (Marth) lost to plank
13: Chu (Kirby) lost to snakee
17: JL
17: Boss
17: Biglue
17: Slikvik
17: Inui
17: black walts
17: Thumbswayup
17: Chibosempai
25: Kirbstir
25: Crismas
25: Valor
25: Yoster
25: Niko K
25: JCeasar
25: GodismyRock
25: FOB

Teams
1) M2K Azen (didn't split teams)
2) Chu Forte
3) Neo Chillin

that's all I know
Good stuff Justin. You're placing higher each time you go I notice. I can't wait to play your Marth:)

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
Good sh*t echos, who did you roll with when you played.

...Well at least you had a good weekend, on Sunday I discovered that a brake spring in my car broke so that has to get repaired >_<

But at least I got some time to play Byah down at UD in brawl for a bit and a couple of things happened...
A) I...SUCK with Lucario. Maybe the playing style that is good for him I don't follow well

B) I...LOVE using samus! Ultima, if there's ever any time during this crazy world I want to play your DK with both my Falcon and Samus.

C) I...Have no idea what happened in a CF ditto Byah and I did on battlefield. I somehow reversed knee'd him but the animation was wierd...he was already flying away when the sparks appeared.

I did save that match on the sd card on his wii but I don't think he knows how to upload it to youtube so I can't really show you what happened.

Boog!!!

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, nice to finally see some other good brawl players. I wouldnt mind joining you guys if you dont mind. Just give me some fcs if you wanna play online, or i do live like right down the street from u of d...if u guys wanna play in person, im game ;)

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
Hey guys, nice to finally see some other good brawl players. I wouldnt mind joining you guys if you dont mind. Just give me some fcs if you wanna play online, or i do live like right down the street from u of d...if u guys wanna play in person, im game ;)
Play me. I'm fairly nearby. I was supposed to play you in that tourney at VR but got DQ'd cause I was outside on my phone. Time to settle this once and for all! :laugh:

Hit me up via text or leave a VM

(302) 753-5085

echos

Smash Journeyman
The next tournament in the brawl east coat regional circuit is C3 and that is on November 22. The venue fee is 10 dollars, singles entry is 20 dollars, and teams is 30 (per team, so 15 per person) so your looking at 45$ for the entire thing. Plan accordingly if you have intentions on going (also save your money accordingly). Me and Tyrant (mike) will be teaming for this one so if you need a partner just shout out in the thread im sure you can find someone. O and I passed my pharmacy certification test woot I got a 130 bucks back for passing it and a 2 dollar raise so yay me.

Nick is there any possible way you sam and maby even brett coming down to kent island this weekend for practice?

Program

Smash Apprentice
The next tournament in the brawl east coat regional circuit is C3 and that is on November 22. The venue fee is 10 dollars, singles entry is 20 dollars, and teams is 30 (per team, so 15 per person) so your looking at 45$ for the entire thing. Plan accordingly if you have intentions on going (also save your money accordingly). Me and Tyrant (mike) will be teaming for this one so if you need a partner just shout out in the thread im sure you can find someone. O and I passed my pharmacy certification test woot I got a 130 bucks back for passing it and a 2 dollar raise so yay me.

Nick is there any possible way you sam and maby even brett coming down to kent island this weekend for practice?
You and mike are teaming for this? Niiiiice.

I guess im not good enough for the guy hehe.

I wanna get better justin please play with me more often

Cronux

Smash Cadet
NNID
Cronux

Whoa, whoa. I thought you were coming down HERE this weekend? I'm free all weekend. You can come down and stay for the whole weekend, if you like. You, Program, AND TyranT are always welcome in the lair of Cronux. Good work on the Pharmacy Test! Hope you enjoy your raise. And if Zeal isn't playing much, or going, I might need a new partner, Program.

Foxxx17

Smash Cadet
if i have the money sam, ill def be going its alot cheaper than CH...so money wont be as big of an issue. Sadly im going up to NJ this weekend to visit a friend so i wont be able to go to kent island this weekend.

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
I'll definitely be able to go to C3. I work this weekend though so I won't be able to go to Kent Island. Could you come down to Dover instead or are you unable to?

Cronux

Smash Cadet
NNID
Cronux
if i have the money sam, ill def be going its alot cheaper than CH...so money wont be as big of an issue. Sadly im going up to NJ this weekend to visit a friend so i wont be able to go to kent island this weekend.

Nothing personal, just saying you haven't been crazy enthusiastic about playing when you come over.

Foxxx17

Smash Cadet
Nothing personal, just saying you haven't been crazy enthusiastic about playing when you come over.
manly b/c its just boring playing the same people day after day...no new **** is ever brought to the table....makes the game kinda "repetitive"...plus dota just is so awesome right now brawl/melee entertainment doesn't compare >.> <.<

Top Bottom