• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Delawares Finest

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
Yes Epic, please do bring a cube. We're gonna need a small T.V. to go along with it though. I already have one huge T.V. that I'll be using mainly for Brawl. Is there anyone else that can help me out?
If I go I"ll bring a wii , tv, melee and brawl.

Vicente

Smash Cadet
If I go I"ll bring a wii , tv, melee and brawl.
Alright thanks Nick and epic. I created a new thread that explains everything about the smashfest. Please reply and let me know if you are coming and are able to help provide more T.V.s and consoles with copies of both Melee and Brawl.

echos

Smash Journeyman
I use snake fox and samus tim, Im at work right now i get out of here at 6 so give me your brawl code i'll add you when i get home so we can play my new sn on aim is lostfoundationx btw

echos

Smash Journeyman
i don't work on weekends so next time you wanna get together let me know man, I'll add you to my friend roster tho so we can play over wifi in the mean time. Oh yeah and Tim the 31 theres a tourney in Columbia (like 45 minutes from my house) it's on a Saturday and July 5th in Sykesville theres a tourney being held with a 3000 dollar pot if you wanna go to either one let me know

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
I was reviewing the 3,000 one. From watching videos etc, it is my experience that nobody out there is any good at brawl. At least from a fighting standpoint, they are good at BTT and HRC :)

I wouldn't mind knocking Chineesah and his chronies out of that tourney.

Foxxx17

Smash Cadet
This is gonna be the first smashfest that I'm hosting at my place in Dover, so I hope it runs smoothly :)

Ok now that I confirmed that Darren cancelled his smashfest, it will take place in my place instead. I will have full details hopefully by Tuesday to let you guys know where I am.
is your smash fest this weekend or next weekend, i need to figure that out so i know when i should call in sick for for or something :D

Foxxx17

Smash Cadet
He said he was moving it to sat - sunday... I can be there sunday nights, the usual time we play at darrens. I typically spend weekends with my girlfriend.
Ok, well then looks like I'm gonna have to go into work tomorrow and try to get Saturday and Sunday off

echos

Smash Journeyman
I'll mm you brett drunk vs drunk lol only circumstance is we have to be drinking that god awful stuff we had last week at your place the ancient age that stuff could fuel a tank (Your grandfather drinks some weird crap)

BUM163

Smash Lord
Every wednesday and thursday is training grounds at web2zone. from melee to brawl, to tekken 5 to street fighter, come to play and train with other players. Fridays are brawl weeklys which every week has been 40 plus. You have any questions pm me here or hit me up on aim which is oni163. this is in nyc.

Foxxx17

Smash Cadet
Every wednesday and thursday is training grounds at web2zone. from melee to brawl, to tekken 5 to street fighter, come to play and train with other players. Fridays are brawl weeklys which every week has been 40 plus. You have any questions pm me here or hit me up on aim which is oni163. this is in nyc.
thanks for the info man, i doubt ill be able to go until the summer and im not 100% if u would be able to go still

Foxxx17

Smash Cadet
if i can take you in melee drunk then of course ill take you in brawl son hahahha!!

<333
o ok i thought he was visiting for more than just spam. But o well 100th post woot!

ill play u drunk Tim, brett, and Justin but no mm for me it will just be for fun :D

Vicente

Smash Cadet
I have posted the schedule of the smashfest. Please check and see which ones you would like to be participating in, or you can enter all of them :)

I tried to make it so that I appeal to both Melee and Brawl players. We may be using all the T.V.s for the tournament so we can stay in schedule. The more T.V.s and consoles the better.

echos

Smash Journeyman
o ok i thought he was visiting for more than just spam. But o well 100th post woot!

ill play u drunk Tim, brett, and Justin but no mm for me it will just be for fun :D
Once i get some busch in me theres no stopping me lol, o and Brett and Allen do you guys wanna meet up and head over to vins house together and if so where do you wanna meet

Top Bottom