• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Delawares Finest

Foxxx17

Smash Cadet
good news though, i got someone to take my shifts on sat. and sun. so ill be able to go :D, are u coming on Friday or Saturday Justin?

C

chinaman

hello delawares finest....i am also one of delawares finest even hahahahaha i love tru=, tyrant, xellos, and zeal...they r cooler than cool and tru= is an amazing smasher...im not lieing what so ever he'll 23 stock u with ease.... :) i love mr myers

echos

Smash Journeyman
good news though, i got someone to take my shifts on sat. and sun. so ill be able to go :D, are u coming on Friday or Saturday Justin?
AWESOME man im coming down saturday around noon we should all meet up and head out together

NoVaLombardia

Smash Journeyman
Ultima, you and me need to play too much melee someday, im at a dead end pretty much and don't know how to improve ><

Oh and you epic me bugz and ace should form up the Dynasty Smash Crew

that way we can crew battle with the big 6 :p

Vicente

Smash Cadet
Ultima, you and me need to play too much melee someday, im at a dead end pretty much and don't know how to improve ><

Oh and you epic me bugz and ace should form up the Dynasty Smash Crew

that way we can crew battle with the big 6 :p
Eh I thought bugz and ace only play brawl now, and that im welcome to join :)

NoVaLombardia

Smash Journeyman
say that to my face and i'll whoop your f u c k i n g a s s b i t c h
:< my a s s b i t c h is itchy right now...

Fun stuff at JVs too, it was too good, too fun, its a shame i couldn't stay though.
BTW, how dare you fall asleep during melee >O. Glad to see i finally got to meet echos and the rest of the people, except tyrant of course.

And of course i got ***** by everyone thar in melee. I need to bring some blank tapes so i can record something of mine to actually see why i suck so bad.

btw, Nick, those mangos were delicious

Foxxx17

Smash Cadet
:< my a s s b i t c h is itchy right now...

Fun stuff at JVs too, it was too good, too fun, its a shame i couldn't stay though.
BTW, how dare you fall asleep during melee >O. Glad to see i finally got to meet echos and the rest of the people, except tyrant of course.

And of course i got ***** by everyone thar in melee. I need to bring some blank tapes so i can record something of mine to actually see why i suck so bad.

btw, Nick, those mangos were delicious
glad u had fun, sry that i kinda left without notice i had things i needed to take care of....

echos

Smash Journeyman
hey it was nice meeting you to nova! o and brett were teaming up for that tourny in july right? i think me and you can take it

Vicente

Smash Cadet
I guess I can hang out Tuesday. I'll be busy for a week Wednesday to Sunday, mostly because I have family staying over. Just text or call before you stop by Tru=. Oh and Xell is working Tuesday I think.

NoVaLombardia

Smash Journeyman
oh 3 THOUSAND

i thought 3thou was like someone's name or you trying to speak in shakespeare tongue...

k, i overthink

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
Ya, I already understand most of the characters. Some of the newer ones I just don't know hitboxes & priority cause I haven't unlocked them yet.

echos

Smash Journeyman
on a note that has nothing to do with smash brothers go see speed racer its like dragon ball z with cars

Top Bottom