• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Delawares Finest

echos

Smash Journeyman
BRETT iv been drinking but that is besides the point! i just watched your new and improved meta knight combo vid im so proud of you ;-; were gonna steal all those peoples money b^_^

D

Deleted member

BRETT iv been drinking but that is besides the point! i just watched your new and improved meta knight combo vid im so proud of you ;-; were gonna steal all those peoples money b^_^
???????????????????

what new vid??

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
You guys still gotta get passed me son :)

Come up here this sunday and bring your money

echos

Smash Journeyman
Brett this weekend btw i know theres a lot of partying to be done but i wanna get some practice in as well if possible

o and kevin still says he beat you i think your gonna have to play him again

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone wanna practice brawl with me next week? I have family staying over for this weekend and I can't play till Monday.
I'm free most of next week so just hit me up. I live like 15 minutes away from your house anyway lol.

@Nova: yes those mangos were scrumbdidily umptious :lick:

echos

Smash Journeyman
so you guys are serious about coming down tomorrow? err today now, i'll call you today around noon Brett Allen you dont go dissapearing on me tomorrow either

and grats brett on your 1000th post

Vicente

Smash Cadet
Hey guys I finally found my copy of Melee. Next time I hold a smashfest I'll have Melee all set up on a T.V. already, and one T.V. for Brawl. The other T.V. can have both depending on what people feel like playing more.

Top Bottom