• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Delawares Finest

D

Deleted member

Hey guys I finally found my copy of Melee. Next time I hold a smashfest I'll have Melee all set up on a T.V. already, and one T.V. for Brawl. The other T.V. can have both depending on what people feel like playing more.
well you have a tv from me already =D so that works out lol and justin call my cell if you cant reach me at my house

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys I finally found my copy of Melee. Next time I hold a smashfest I'll have Melee all set up on a T.V. already, and one T.V. for Brawl. The other T.V. can have both depending on what people feel like playing more.
That sounds great JV. Now all you have to do is actually play melee:laugh:

Vicente

Smash Cadet
That sounds great JV. Now all you have to do is actually play melee:laugh:
Hey man we did play Melee, and boy did I see so many things gone wrong...but had fun at the same time lol. I'll play Melee, but not compete in it anymore. Melee for fun only, Brawl for competition. BTW I liked Elfen Lied! Now I'm wondering where I can buy my own copy.

BrimeZ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheBrimeZ
3DS FC
5284-1495-9667
alright, its been fun guys, but i think im done.

Later
I think he means he's done playing smashfests and tourneys with us or something? Maybe he wants to move on to other games...
Oh no, don't quit Nova. If you leave, DE will never be the same. If melee is getting you down, just play Brawl.

Hey man we did play Melee, and boy did I see so many things gone wrong...but had fun at the same time lol. I'll play Melee, but not compete in it anymore. Melee for fun only, Brawl for competition. BTW I liked Elfen Lied! Now I'm wondering where I can buy my own copy.
Tell me about. I played two matches in Melee a couple weeks with Cactuar, trying to relearn to L-cancel, wavedash, melee shffl, etc... and I got *****. The first time I ever been 4 stocked in my life, and twice in a row. And on top of that, it reminded my about how much Link sucked in Melee. I knew who sucked b4 when I played melee, but after playing the Brawl version of Link, it just now occured to me how bad. That alone regardless of all the other reasons why I don't play melee anymore, is the biggest reason why I don't want to compete in Melee again. I probably try to play it for fun, but I'll get *****, and I have no motivation of tring to succeed or do good in Melee which won't help me to keep playing it. And since Brawl more than satifies my competively and casually, I don't see the benifit of me playing Melee anyway.

Also Cactuar is probably the most amazing smasher in the world. Not only because he's awesome at life, but he was the first person to 4 stock me in Melee.

echos

Smash Journeyman
meaning of life

so if penquin > man then horse must be less then yeti and if centipede is X in the equation and Dragon to the second power is equal to or greater then spider it would look like this...

P(MxY)=2xD(SxH)

D=dragon
S=spider
Y=yeti
P=penquin
H=Horse
M=Man
X=centipede

simple **** people

Ice9

Smash Apprentice
See, you got to throw Boyles Law into the equation. So It would look like this.

P(MxY)=2xD(SxH)/The day of the weekx4.85672

RolandBeoulve

Smash Apprentice
Glad I came into the regional forums I never noticed any DE people in others, huzzah other DE players! Anyone up for wifi PM me I want to get better without having to leave the state to do so.

echos

Smash Journeyman
i'll wifi you tonight roland it wouldnt be till late, but whats your aim sn mine is lostfoundationx im at work now wont be out untill 7

RolandBeoulve

Smash Apprentice
Alright! my aim is lonewolf01486 I should be able to brawl then unless I'm making dinner around then but should be able to at least by 8.

Foxxx17

Smash Cadet
justin i think you are going to have to come and chill with us this weekend, im thinking of throwing something for my 18th but i gotta check my work schedule first.

NoVaLombardia

Smash Journeyman
on second thought, i'll probably end up sticking around for a couple more smashfests.

might as well record some stuff since i have nothing recorded really, because one of my friends wants to see how much ive "improved"

Foxxx17

Smash Cadet
on second thought, i'll probably end up sticking around for a couple more smashfests.

might as well record some stuff since i have nothing recorded really, because one of my friends wants to see how much ive "improved"
haha you just can't resist the urge for smash can u?

echos

Smash Journeyman
Allen- Hell yeah man i wanna be there for your 18th keep me posted give me a call when you know more about it

Roland- Sorry! i forgot man, i got off work at 7 and went over to my gf's house for a while by the time i got home i was wiped out. I get off at 9 tonight i'll add your sn to my buddy list when i get home if your on we can get a few matchs in sound good?

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
lol i already got passed you,drunk too son
Since you're throwing out excuses... I had a fever and a sinus infection... and I was playing with 1 eye open. Care to try me again? I'd totally encourage it :laugh:

I'm not the best brawl player around for nothin!

Ice9

Smash Apprentice
UltimaScout.

You come into Brett's thread.

You insult his wife and his children.

Im sorry UltimaScout.

Im gonna have to break your legs
.:bee:

NoVaLombardia

Smash Journeyman
Also, somebody duel me in World of Warcraft... I dare them :)
i donno about a duel, but i'd do a 2v2 or 3v3 MM against you for like 200 bucks if i still played.

im gonna get in to age of conan when i get a computer upgrade, you should look into it, it looks fawkin' sweet.

btw i already talked to SK-47 so its coo.

Also, does anyone know how to convert VHS so i can save a recording to my computer?

Oh, and Ice, that font is really gay and hard on the eyes, no offense, :O
(no homo either)

Ice9

Smash Apprentice
i donno about a duel, but i'd do a 2v2 or 3v3 MM against you for like 200 bucks if i still played.

im gonna get in to age of conan when i get a computer upgrade, you should look into it, it looks fawkin' sweet.

Also, does anyone know how to convert VHS so i can save a recording to my computer?

(no homo either)
Gotcha Changing.

NoVaLombardia

Smash Journeyman
easier on the eyes, and not gay, but still... i have to ask >.>

strange choice of font taste

(sorry i'm OCD about aesthetics and such)

Foxxx17

Smash Cadet

(no homo either)
i really haven't looked into Age of Conan that much, but im more looking forward to Warhammer Online

NoVaLombardia

Smash Journeyman
warhammer has been pretty dissapointing to me via the beta. The beta came out years ago... if you delay a game that long DURING a beta, that only eats up the budget, and makes everything even more rushed, and usually only means bad news for the release, if they ever end up releasing it.

Top Bottom