• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Delawares Finest

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
i donno about a duel, but i'd do a 2v2 or 3v3 MM against you for like 200 bucks if i still played.

im gonna get in to age of conan when i get a computer upgrade, you should look into it, it looks fawkin' sweet.

btw i already talked to SK-47 so its coo.

Also, does anyone know how to convert VHS so i can save a recording to my computer?

Oh, and Ice, that font is really gay and hard on the eyes, no offense, :O
(no homo either)
Wow, you must be silly then. I'm way overgeared, and odds are I can take down 2-3 of your teammates alone.

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
UltimaScout.

You come into Brett's thread.

You insult his wife and his children.

Im sorry UltimaScout.

Im gonna have to break your legs
.:bee:
Heh, it does say Delawares Finest, so it sounds to me like I'm very welcome here.

How come I've never heard of you before? Want to come up and give me a reason not to forget? Or are you afraid of the **** I'll deliver unto you :laugh:

NoVaLombardia

Smash Journeyman
Wow, you must be silly then. I'm way overgeared, and odds are I can take down 2-3 of your teammates alone.
mmm... right

i bet my druid priest warrior team could take your 3v3 team without going under 75% mana.

too bad i can't prove it anymore though :<

anyway, heres my armory, but i have my RP gear equipped from naxx
http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Maelstrom&n=Novacayne

dreadnaught just looks too good, otherwise, i had full season 3 + torch of the ****ed by the time i stopped playing, if you must know. But all the competeing teams up in the high ratings had all maxed gear, so gear wasn't impressive up there, but teamwork.

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
mmm... right

i bet my druid priest warrior team could take your 3v3 team without going under 75% mana.

too bad i can't prove it anymore though :<

anyway, heres my armory, but i have my RP gear equipped from naxx
http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Maelstrom&n=Novacayne

dreadnaught just looks too good, otherwise, i had full season 3 + torch of the ****ed by the time i stopped playing, if you must know. But all the competeing teams up in the high ratings had all maxed gear, so gear wasn't impressive up there, but teamwork.
I know all about it, but I defeat many maxed geared teams... it's hard to chew through 14,533 unbuffed health and 491 resilience.

NoVaLombardia

Smash Journeyman
its easy to chew through 15k hp and 491 resillience even with soul link while your healers have absolutely no mana, and the rest of your team is completely controlled on the field while they can hardly squeeze any damage in.

NoVaLombardia

Smash Journeyman
But anyway, i feel confident the team would be able to take on any team except for a druid priest warlock.

In Season 2, we were 2nd place in my battlegroup (rampage) on the cho'gall server, which in fact was top 3 in competition, right next to tichondrius. The top team on cho'gall? None other than druid priest warlock >_<.

But anyway, im done talking about WoW, im bored of it now. Gonna move on to AoC

Ice9

Smash Apprentice
Lol UltimaScout im just playin'

Im a friend of Justins

So yea :D

P.S. I can give you 3 reasons not to forget who I am, Ultima

PPSS Brett your Avatar is staring into my soul and I don't like it.... Ehnnnnn

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
I don't even know what's going on in this thread anymore lol. BTW, everyone should wish JV good luck since he's participating in a C3 tourney hosted by TA in Virginia.

echos

Smash Journeyman
I don't even know what's going on in this thread anymore lol. BTW, everyone should wish JV good luck since he's participating in a C3 tourney hosted by TA in Virginia.
nick your the voice of reason in this crazy world....

and GOOD LUCK JV!!!!!!

BrimeZ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheBrimeZ
3DS FC
5284-1495-9667
Good luck JV. I'm moving to a new house next weeks, and I'll be moving alot of stuff tommorow so I can't go, even if I wanted to go to C3. And I also plan on holding a fest in my basement which has alot of room a week after I move in. And I'm still woking on getting a UD, but it's getting close to being impossible.

Can anybody here who doesn't "know" me (whatbadgod, sk-47, tru=, nick) guess how old I am going to be on next sunday?
18+

NoVaLombardia

Smash Journeyman
sounds good, hopefully i can get off work, unless you happen to host it on a really good day :>

btw when are you done school

NoVaLombardia

Smash Journeyman
btw ultima, not tomorrow, but next 2 sundays after this sunday i can come straight from work if a fest is still going on. I get off at 7 pm.

Ice9

Smash Apprentice
Contemplating holding a tourney at the clubhouse near my home, venue is big, however, parking is bad. Any thoughts?

Ice9

Smash Apprentice
Yea Its a club house, It is pretty big though. Id say about 50+ capacity but there are maybe 10 parking spaces. Sigh...

Vicente

Smash Cadet
Hey guys I'm back from C3. Now I get to tell you how it all went. The C3 tourney was kind of a mess. Brackets changed a few times, leading to matches that didn't even count. Waiting time between matches is atrocious. I remember waiting for like more than an hour because I don't even have a next opponent yet. There was noone that was keeping the tournament organized, so u pretty much have to handle it on your own by searching and yelling the name of your next opponent and hope that he hears you somehow.
Now for the tournament itself. They started off doing the doubles matches. My friend and I were actually able to win a lot of matches, but lost near the end and ended up in the losers bracket. We started winning some matches again in the losers bracket, but lost near the end again. Looks like my main characters are the space animals (my friend uses space animals too) lol. Some people were actually impressed of how fast paced our battles were, others however did not take it very well and were pissed.

Vicente

Smash Cadet
Then comes the singles matches. I was doing really well at the beginning, until I had to fight a Metaknight main lol. It seems that he's the only character that's actually giving me trouble, and the majority of players use him. You'll see a metaknight on every TV pretty much (there were around 10 TVs or so). Then I got sent to the losers bracket. I won the first few matches, but then lost when I got chain-grabbed to death. The opponents kept picking and changing characters that will counter and chain grab whoever I'm using. I thought I would do ok if I play it smart, but I ended up losing. My friend actually has some videos of me getting chain grabbed over and over.
I finally got to meet Azen, Tru Dat (i think thats how u spell it), and Mew2king. Azen is a quiet type of guy, Tru Dat seems like a cool guy, and Mew2king was an arrogant *** lol. We were able to beat Azen and Tru Dat in one doubles match out of three matches we played (which is good i guess). So I guess I had a good experience.

Vicente

Smash Cadet
Oh yeah people got confused and kept wondering why I seem to always pick RANDOM lmao. I did impress people by winning matches with RANDOM :p I was the only one out of about 100 people that picked RANDOM. Oh yeah I also met SEB, he's a pretty cool and funny guy.

Ice9

Smash Apprentice
Names Chudat, other then that good **** on your tourney experience, I remeber crit hit 2 I had to wait 45 minutes for my second opponent.

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
Newark, DE (only a mile from University of Delawar
Very nice Vicente, sounds like brawl matches are a tad bit lopsided in terms of counter picking.

So NoVa, when are you going to play against some of the other guys in DE? You keep improving your game and pretty soon you'll be dishing out the pain against all of us with your melee game.

Too bad that my brawl falcon has the bizarre ability to win once in a blue moon...

NoVaLombardia

Smash Journeyman
nice triple post, but gj nonetheless

what places did you get in both brackets, just curious.

Oh and is anyone interested in going to the Tunes next tourney on the 14th? (Melee)

Oh and whens the next fest or meet up going down in dover?

Epic of DE said:
You keep improving your game and pretty soon you'll be dishing out the pain against all of us with your melee game.
Lies, i suck too much to improve

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
Newark, DE (only a mile from University of Delawar
Lol NoVa you don't give yourself enough credit, you're improving leaps and bounds each time we've practiced. The reason why you act like you think you're not doing very good is that:
1: Falcon is too awesome ( I know it doesn't have to be stated but it can't be denied)

2: Most likely our play styles clash so the flow of the fight can change so fast that by the time you recover you probably lost a stock

3: When I tend to edge-tech your edge-guard attempts more than you like...

Next time we play against the others they'll see how much you've improved, trust me

NoVaLombardia

Smash Journeyman
interested in a going to the Tunes tournament at all? If you can't make it to june 14th, im gonna try to go in the next 4 weeks, im guessing it should be on july 12th

Ice9

Smash Apprentice
Why don't You come up to KI NoVa? Echos and I would be happy to pass you around like a cheap french *****.

Ice9

Smash Apprentice
Kent Island. Where Hell stops for crabs. And yes Killer Instinct is a location, Its where My Glacius Ultra combos you. :p

Top Bottom