• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dedede Cannot Throw Items With "items Off".

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaltyKracka

Smash Lord
Hahahahah, you main Ganondorf, the worst character in the game.

Shows what you know.
That Ganondorf is several times more badass than Dedede could ever hope to be on the best day of his life? If so, then you're correct.

And if you're speaking in terms of tiers, then you're sooooooo wrong it's not even funny.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
If you will argue with unwarranted bias then so will I.

King DDD is way better than Ganondork because DDD has colorful designs on his shorts. Ganondorf, badass? Look at him run.

SaltyKracka

Smash Lord
If you will argue with unwarranted bias then so will I.

King DDD is way better than Ganondork because DDD has colorful designs on his shorts. Ganondorf, badass? Look at him run.
I argue that Ganondorf is badass because not only is his character badass, his moves are too.

If you want to call something ridiculous, you need only look at DDD. He's a gigantic penguin with a hammer. If that's not ridiculous, then nothing is. Not only that, but he's so weak that he can't fight alone, having to rely on help from mindless servants. Oh, and have you ever seen Dedede's dash attack? That's far worse than Ganondorf's run.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Dedede's dash attack is a body slam. Nothing bad about that. It's also stronger than Ganon's dash attack, so what are you talking about? It also looks like a trip. He is so freaking good in Brawl that he can control his own tripping. He trips when he wants to.

Mindless? I think you're being a little bit prejudiced against the Waddle Dees. They are loyal, humble servants to DDD. They do his will because they want to. Ganondorf wishes he could do that but he is just too mean to his underlings. That's not being badass. That's being a bully. Bullies are cowards with weak hearts. Get ***** Ganondorf.

SaltyKracka

Smash Lord
Dedede's dash attack is a body slam. Nothing bad about that. It's also stronger than Ganon's dash attack, so what are you talking about? It also looks like a trip. He is so freaking good in Brawl that he can control his own tripping. He trips when he wants to.

Mindless? I think you're being a little bit prejudiced against the Waddle Dees. They are loyal, humble servants to DDD. They do his will because they want to. Ganondorf wishes he could do that but he is just too mean to his underlings. That's not being badass. That's being a bully. Bullies are cowards with weak hearts. Get ***** Ganondorf.
You want to compare Dash attacks? Well, let's see. Ganondorf's is faster, Ganondorf's is cooler, and it's far, far better than Dedede's slow-*** faceplant. Y'see, Ganondorf has badass moves, whereas Dedede's just make him look stupid.

If anything wants to serve DDD, it'd have to be pretty **** mindless.

You're saying that Dedede is strong or something? He gets his *** kicked everytime by Kirby. KIRBY, whose only power is to be the universe's best BJ machine.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Kirby? Kirby happens to be very powerful despite his innocent looks. His absorption abilities are similar to those of Rogue and Peter Petrelli; not bad. King Dedede happens to have an even bigger mouth than Kirby, and remember, Dedede only loses battles when he WANTS to lose them.

Ganondorf, on the other hand, is eternally destined to be beaten up by a little kid in a skirt.

You see Ganon's color schemes? He's really out of the loop. He's too old to have a sense of fashion. He even has white hair in one of his color schemes. He really needs to get with the program.

King Dedede knows what it means to rule the universe. He has to look good while doing it. He's up to all the latest color trends, but that doesn't mean he can't also pull the old fashioned look. Dedede can don a most peculiar monochrome brown design that shows his timeless aura. Ganondorf has NOTHING on him as far as looks go. Yes, that **** matters.

SaltyKracka

Smash Lord
Kirby? Kirby happens to be very powerful despite his innocent looks. His absorption abilities are similar to those of Rogue and Peter Petrelli; not bad. King Dedede happens to have an even bigger mouth than Kirby, and remember, Dedede only loses battles when he WANTS to lose them.

Ganondorf, on the other hand, is eternally destined to be beaten up by a little kid in a skirt.

You see Ganon's color schemes? He's really out of the loop. He's too old to have a sense of fashion. He even has white hair in one of his color schemes. He really needs to get with the program.

King Dedede knows what it means to rule the universe. He has to look good while doing it. He's up to all the latest color trends, but that doesn't mean he can't also pull the old fashioned look. Dedede can don a most peculiar monochrome brown design that shows his timeless aura. Ganondorf has NOTHING on him as far as looks go. Yes, that **** matters.
Kirby is very powerful in the same way that King Dedede is very thin. Remember, King Dedede happens to enjoy giving BJs even more than Kirby, so of course he's going to lose all of the time, even if he wishes that Kirby wasn't going to make him his *****.

Ganondorf, on the other hand, is eternally destined to be beaten by somebody with a sword, bow, bombs, and magic, as opposed to a pink balloon.

Ganondorf doesn't need colors because he has blackness of his armor reflects the darkness of his heart, the evil that permeates his very being. White hair only serves to make the impression more striking. After all, doesn't everybody love villians with white hair and swords?

Rule the universe. Rule the UNIVERSE? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Dedede can barely rule Dreamland, let alone the universe. And speaking of looking good, he's a penguin. An obese penguin, at that. No matter what color he takes, he still looks like a parade float waiting to happen. Ganondorf has everything on him as far as looks go. For one thing, he has a FACE. With a MOUTH. And a NOSE. And a CHIN. He actually has expressions other than Dedede's "OMG I WANT CAWK" look.

SaltyKracka

Smash Lord
lol is that kid seriously come here just to argue against DeDeDe?
Are the Ganon boards that boring that he needs to come here?

C. Falcon's cool!!! But not so much his imitation.
---

Love this thread, too good.
1. I came in here because DDD is a disgrace of a character. And this is probably the most action the DDD boards have seen in a long time, too.

2. Making Ganondorf a clone of CF was a senseless abomination, and should never have been condoned.

SaltyKracka

Smash Lord
1. Obviously the Ganon boards are not better, if you have to come here for entertainment.

2. Yeah, but what else are they going to give him? He's a game boss and pretty much just stands there using magic.
1. I post where I feel like it, when I feel like it. Sometimes the Ganon boards are alive, sometimes they're slow. They're slow right now, but it's not like you've checked, eh?

2. Um....lesse, he can use a sword, he has magic, he can float, and so on. That doesn't mean that a new moveset can't be made for him. After all, they've made movesets for Zelda/Shiek, Gay&Watch, Dedede, R.O.B., the Ice Climbers, and even CF, who, if anything, has even less than Ganondorf to base a moveset off of. There's no reason for them to give him CF's moveset.

-Red-

Smash Cadet
I know how to settle this, what if both Ganon and King Dedede were in a fighting game and could fight vs each other, then whoever was more badass would win. To bad theres nothing like that.......

SaltyKracka

Smash Lord
I know how to settle this, what if both Ganon and King Dedede were in a fighting game and could fight vs each other, then whoever was more badass would win. To bad theres nothing like that.......
That might be the case if only Sakurai didn't have this unfortunate streak of favoritism.

RenegadeRaven

Smash Ace
1. No why would I go there? I don't take too much of an interest in Ganon himself. I'll go to his boards to find out the character's weaknesses, but that's about it. No clue what he's ranked, but DeDeDe can sure combo the hell outta him. But that's overly biased, I haven't faced a good Ganon and DeDeDe is only my secondary.
But yeah you're right? You can post here if you feel like.
Enjoy your stay.

2. A sword? DeDeDe has a hammer. A mechanized one at that. Magic? DeDeDe can swallow just about anyone whole, and pull a minion out of thin air. Float? Nothing special, so can DeDeDe. And so on.
DeDeDe's cute, cuddly and Dangerous.
A great combination don't you think? =D
The whole evil look is overrated.

That might be the case if only Sakurai didn't have this unfortunate streak of favoritism.

I know right? Wolf and MetaKnight...

SaltyKracka

Smash Lord
1. No why would I go there? I don't take too much of an interest in Ganon himself. I'll go to his boards to find out the character's weaknesses, but that's about it. No clue what he's ranked, but DeDeDe can sure combo the hell outta him. But that's overly biased, I haven't faced a good Ganon and DeDeDe is only my secondary.
But yeah you're right? You can post here if you feel like.
Enjoy your stay.

2. A sword? DeDeDe has a hammer. A mechanized one at that. Magic? DeDeDe can swallow just about anyone whole, and pull a minion out of thin air. Float? Nothing special, so can DeDeDe. And so on.
DeDeDe's cute, cuddly and Dangerous.
A great combination don't you think? =D
The whole evil look is overrated.
2. Hey, I'm just pointing out that making Ganondorf a clone was an injustice. Hell, even DDD does less fighting in the games he's in.

I know right? Wolf and MetaKnight...
And Kirby and Dedede.

sMexy-Blu

Smash Lord
Dedede is the best... Just look at him Penguin + Santa Custume + Big Hammer =OWNAGE

cba

Smash Master
QFTT.
snake is just good cause the director of MGS (or whoever) was Meatriding Sakurai since MELEE just for a spot for him.
Ganon is WAAAY ahead in coolness than DDD

SaltyKracka

Smash Lord
lolwut!?

DeDeDe has problems with plenty characters
I'm pretty sure his chain grab wasn't implemented on purpose.

Ganon != Cool

Programming facs
1. And you're very close to the people who programmed Brawl, I'm sure.
2. Learn to do a "not equal to" symbol. Anyways, Ganon is far cooler than DDD could ever be.
3. Facts are things you can prove. You don't have any proof, *******.

RenegadeRaven

Smash Ace
1. Lol is that supposed to be an attack? What is that?
2. Thanks bud. And spot lying srsly. DeDeDe even has a better suicide. Yay for heavys having a suicide.
3. Do all Ganon's have a jealously towards DeDeDe? You know DeDeDe is just that much better of a character and so you're just trying to find SOMETHING has that Ganon just might be able to top DeDeDe in?
Sorry, but "cool" isn't one of them.

goldemblem

Smash Apprentice
Every other character sucks, the only worthy character is Pimp D3, he is sexy, strong and his power is over 9000, more cool? no1

smasher?o.0

Smash Journeyman
he is the best logically
but other wise he has a lot of flaws
so he good charectar cept someone else who good with o lets say MK can pwn dedede

cba

Smash Master
he is the best logically
but other wise he has a lot of flaws
so he good charectar cept someone else who good with o lets say MK can pwn dedede
ZSS.
and I CAN proove it
DDD is in PJs, you CANNOT compare to Ganon's Coolness/Audacity, DDD looks like he can trip at any time, aside from looking like he can barely walk cause of his Clumsyness.

SaltyKracka

Smash Lord
1. Lol is that supposed to be an attack? What is that?
2. Thanks bud. And spot lying srsly. DeDeDe even has a better suicide. Yay for heavys having a suicide.
3. Do all Ganon's have a jealously towards DeDeDe? You know DeDeDe is just that much better of a character and so you're just trying to find SOMETHING has that Ganon just might be able to top DeDeDe in?
Sorry, but "cool" isn't one of them.
1. It's a response to your assurance that the chaingrab wasn't put in "on purpose"
2. I know that, as a character, Ganondorf is much better. However, thanks to Sakurai, Dedede is by far a lot stronger in Brawl. Still, Ganondorf is cooler. And the Ganoncide is much better than Dedede's fetish for BJs.
3. I'm posting in the this thread because of how absolutely wrong it is. I saw it, and I knew at once that it was a mistake that needed to be corrected. Dedede is a lame villian, and he's not much of anything else.

sMexy-Blu

Smash Lord
Dedede is just the best player in the game just take a photo of him crouching and look at that sexy Peguin wtf?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
No. It's that you are so convinced that Ganon is superior that you will resort to any sort of fallacy to prove it. You epitomize the blindness of man's ignorance.

Clearly, just look at King Dedede's voluptuous body... and your eyes will be opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom