• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dedede Cannot Throw Items With "items Off".

Status
Not open for further replies.

sMexy-Blu

Smash Lord
I am guessing DZLE dreams of King dedede. I think this post is epic but I bet that I can beat You with another character.
I dont ever like playing against the Kirbster. He never stays down, always floats back for another beating. :laugh:
Sorry for the post after post here, but different subjects. For all those who want this thread locked, why? What if someone is having a bad day, and they find this thread, sure would give them a laugh. Then why not sticky it with a lock? Because then we can still have a discussion about the King. Threads like this need to stay alive for discussion purposes. If you dont like the thread, dont come in here and read, its just that easy. There is plenty of space on this forum for a funny thread like this to be discussed
Epic triple post of epicness!! :)

WingedKnight

Smash Ace
Gates has got it right: sticky so we don't constantly need to bump, lock so we don't have battles going on. XDDD

cba

Smash Master
What is it about my name? Just because i wrote Life with a V? I did that on purpose, if you think that's fail, keep it for yourself will ya.
Not only that...but your post as well.
all you needed to add was "olololo!!!1!!1one!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom