• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dedede Cannot Throw Items With "items Off".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reno>

Smash Journeyman
For one of Dedede's victory poses it looks like waddledee sucks him off
While eh moves his hips and smiles
He is obviously the best character.

Revolutionary1804

Smash Apprentice
so i agree king DDD is the coolest.... except when he is getting ***** yes ***** by ganon. when gannon uses up-b on king3D one should jsut quit because
1. gannon humps DDD and makes electricity
2. when gannon lets go, DDD's face makes you wonder wether he liked it or he didnt
3. when gonnon lets go, DDD farts out fire

besides that he is the best char in the game hands down

whisperingtears

Smash Apprentice
Ok first of all i dobut everyones favorite is solely deciced by the chars. playablity or tier. If that were the case then eveyones favorite would be marth or falco or something. And more importantly everyone using only "good" chars. makes the game less fun. Second DeDeDe is great but any opponent that knows what thier doing can exploit his weaknesses.

WingedKnight

Smash Ace
Dedede is amazing. Period. Said it before, but in light of recent revelations (see my sig) I felt I should say it again. Sakurai was cool enough before, but he has now been imbued with Dedede's coolness! i'm surprised people's Wiis don't explode from awesomeness!

AuraHammer

Smash Rookie
King DDD is awesome and I love that hes voiced by the creator of SSBB. :) He is really good and I win most of the time unless it is a selected few. (stares at pikachu)

McBadass

Smash Rookie
This is the best thread ever. This will teach people to not mess with da King. If you do, your just gonna die.

McBadass

Smash Rookie
I mean this crazy basturd can take a nap and then pwn u with a cannon hammer!!! Who the hell even has a cannon hammer?!!

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
Triple D sounds horrible, his name is ''King Dedede' or ''God Dedede''

This thread deserves Dedede's approval, well done.

From now on, please respectfully refer to him as "The King." Sounds mighty already, huh?

Ok first of all i dobut everyones favorite is solely deciced by the chars. playablity or tier. If that were the case then eveyones favorite would be marth or falco or something. And more importantly everyone using only "good" chars. makes the game less fun. Second DeDeDe is great but any opponent that knows what thier doing can exploit his weaknesses.
Unfortunaely, he only has basic weaknesses that all bigs share, nothing different to exploit. In fact, he has less weaknesses than them because he racks up damages the easiest of the bigs, has the best projectile of the bigs, the best recovery, the best throws, and the quickest pokes, and the best edgegame of all the bigs. The only true way to beat him is to counter pick him with Metaknight or some fast, unchaingrabbale chracter, and if you do all that, oyu basically conceeded that you couldn't beat him unless you chose a space animal or metaknight.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I cannot disagree with this thread...I am probably better with Dedede than I am with R.O.B.

HowaitoKumaSan

Smash Apprentice
Troll. Reported.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
D3 is just about the best char.

umm killing sonic with a timed f smash at 17% FTWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

TheREALShadowChaos

Smash Journeyman
First I did not like King Dedede extremely much. I did not hate him either, he was just an ordinairy bird to me.

BUT NOW YOU OPENED MY EYES! I was wrong! I was so wrong! This thread has learned me how awsome King Dedede is! Thanks you! Thank you for opening my eues! Thank you for learning me the truth! I do now finally relise that King Dedede is super awsome!

C3CC

Smash Lord
OMG this is the most funny thread ever. You know, I actually found it in spanish (translated from this) in a mexican forum, of course, the creator gave you credit. Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom