• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dedede Cannot Throw Items With "items Off".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tank McCannon

Smash Journeyman
Thank you all for the kind words.

OMG this is the most funny thread ever. You know, I actually found it in spanish (translated from this) in a mexican forum, of course, the creator gave you credit. Congratulations!
Really? That's cool, I'd love to check that you if you'd be so kind as to post the link.

And to answer DededeForLife's question, this topic was actually stickied for a short time, but was quickly removed. Some might say the mods got tired of looking at it, I like to think that you can only hold awesome in place for so long.

On another note, I was looking around and found this.
http://www.gamespot.com/wii/action/...s.php?topic_id=m-1-41923231&pid=928518&page=0

As it turns out, some guy that goes by the name "Fatlax" stole my topic and posted as his own, trying to take credit for it. Not sure how to feel about that, but I just thought I'd share it with all of you.

Thanks again for the kind words. I like to think that we're all helping King Dedede's popularity with this topic.

Wubblez

Smash Apprentice
Thank you all for the kind words.

Really? That's cool, I'd love to check that you if you'd be so kind as to post the link.

And to answer DededeForLife's question, this topic was actually stickied for a short time, but was quickly removed. Some might say the mods got tired of looking at it, I like to think that you can only hold awesome in place for so long.

On another note, I was looking around and found this.
http://www.gamespot.com/wii/action/...s.php?topic_id=m-1-41923231&pid=928518&page=0

As it turns out, some guy that goes by the name "Fatlax" stole my topic and posted as his own, trying to take credit for it. Not sure how to feel about that, but I just thought I'd share it with all of you.

Thanks again for the kind words. I like to think that we're all helping King Dedede's popularity with this topic.
Lots of people commented saying its stolen lol :)

Spidah

Smash Apprentice
These guys look like a bunch of ******* anyway, don't feel anything about it except pride like our beloved king would in this situation, not realising what copywrite infringement means. \o/

CyanCyde

Smash Cadet
When "epic win" finally makes it into Webster's, this thread will be the definition. I had been considering picking Dedede up, but this thread has more than made up my mind. I might wind up maining him now. D3 is all that, a bag of chips, AND a free drink.

goldemblem

Smash Apprentice
DeDeDe is my hero, when i grow up i want to be fat, wield a giant mallet, box gloves and a robe to be just like himw :D

Puddin

Smash Lord
"He's a self-proclaimed king. How freaking cool is that?" That my friend is called a Dictator, and Dictators are not cool, take Cuba and Germany for example.

"That's because their servants aren't truly loyal to them the way King Dedede's are to him. That's dedication. "

Because if they aren't they will die lol. (Dictator) BTW I'm not trying to bash Dx3, he's one of my favorite characters. OH not to mention the fact that Dedede has been proven to be a Nazi =\

Spin-Dash

Smash Journeyman
"He's a self-proclaimed king. How freaking cool is that?" That my friend is called a Dictator, and Dictators are not cool, take Cuba and Germany for example.

"That's because their servants aren't truly loyal to them the way King Dedede's are to him. That's dedication. "

Because if they aren't they will die lol. (Dictator) BTW I'm not trying to bash Dx3, he's one of my favorite characters. OH not to mention the fact that Dedede has been proven to be a Nazi =\
King Dedede is too glorious to be a Nazi.

He prefers the term, Dededetatorship. And he uses his Weapons of Mass Dededestruction to enforce his power as the King of Dreamland.

Now how awesome is that?

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
Tyser, read the first post. Now ask yourself, do any of these points apply to Snake? You will quickly learn that none of them do, so in fact Snake is much worse than Dedede. Hail to the (self-proclaimed) King of Dreamland!

Demon_Fox

Smash Apprentice
Awesome. Well I do main him, but DDD isn't even my first character, though I have to acknowledge: He's simply the best. haha

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
Btw this thread owns. I was cracking up the whole time I was reading it. Cracking up because I knew it was all truth.

Amide

Smash Lord
Tyser, read the first post. Now ask yourself, do any of these points apply to Snake? You will quickly learn that none of them do, so in fact Snake is much worse than Dedede. Hail to the (self-proclaimed) King of Dreamland!
This is true. Heck, compared to the King, Snake is practically feminine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom