• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dedede Cannot Throw Items With "items Off".

Status
Not open for further replies.

WingedKnight

Smash Ace
I love Dedede. it's just I'm not that good as him and I'm epic as Meta Knight. i am practicing though, if I get good enough I will main him, but I don't want to disgrace him with my poor playing.

DarkHero9360

Smash Cadet
I love Dedede. it's just I'm not that good as him and I'm epic as Meta Knight. i am practicing though, if I get good enough I will main him, but I don't want to disgrace him with my poor playing.
as long as u use dedede u will get good and his epicness will rub off on your other characters and they will be 1/4 as epic as the king (and 1/4 of ddd's epicness is alot!)

Vayseth

Smash Master
We need at least one thread, since everyone thinks they're special since they threw items with D3, and EVERYONE wants to post about it. At this tells them no, stop, you're not special, so stop posting.

Which is what we need.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
I threw a capsule with an assist trophy in it but I just shrugged [because the dude used it on me]. People actually made threads about that stuff? I guess everyone wants a piece of the pie.

CO18

Smash Hero
Bump... Yet another topic has come up.

I seriously might ask for this to be sticked which is sad..

Ogre_Deity_Link

Smash Lord
I've been playing the TripleDe ever since I tried him out the day Brawl was released and I've loved him ever since. Heavy, Powerful, Muti-hit attacks, Floating (!), VERY useful projectiles and an awesome character concept, Brawl has given me a new fav. character to root for ever since Link: King DeDeDe!!!!!

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I once thought Dedede was the worst fighter until I've gotten more used to his play style.

I don't consider him the worst anymore, but he's WAY below best.

Mullet_Power

Smash Rookie
Ahh nice, good thing I read this thread before posting about pulling out a smashball T_T.

Just to clarify though. Turning off the items themselves "cures" this, instead of just selecting "none" at the top?

CO18

Smash Hero
Yeah Just click "All items off" and it will cure it.

Im gonna request this be stickied now.. There was like 4 threads alone today about this crap and its like spamming up the dedede boards.

really_calm

Smash Journeyman
I've seen so many "omg dedede threw an (insert select item here) with items turned off!" threads that YES I WOULD like to have this thread stickied!

...at least for a while so that enough people can know about the phenomenon

I want worthwhile threads about dedede!!!

Lord Dedede

Smash Rookie
When Dedede was confirmed, I was ****ing happy. Although he seemed like a bottom tier character, I decided to just main him whatever would happen, just because he is awesome. And when the glorious day arrived, (Brawl's release) I was sooo happy when I played him. He had a ****ing nice Fsmash, some fast tilts, awesome recovery, CHAINGRAB <3<3<3, spammable minions and powerful and fast aerials. He is just perfect (except his speed, ah well, what'd you expect from a giant hammer wielding penguin XD). IMO Dedede isnt the best character in the game, but definitely one of the better.

I love this thread. Thank you for your time to make it.

pieisamazing

Smash Cadet
Absolutely, the best thread I've ever read. Well done. And yes, I am now changing my avatar from these ******** pokemonz to the KING!

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
I once thought Dedede was the worst fighter until I've gotten more used to his play style.

I don't consider him the worst anymore, but he's WAY below best.
LOL, this coming from someone who mains Sonic (no damagers or kill moves) and Lucario (another version of Mewtwo). DDD FTT (for top tier).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom