• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dedede Cannot Throw Items With "items Off".

Status
Not open for further replies.
If DDD is so good, why does he need a monster to clobbah dat dere kirbah? lol, jk. Even though I'm not a fan of DDD, he does seem to be one of the best characters in the game. I'm pretty sure Sakurai intended this....

DarkHero9360

Smash Cadet
sakurai made ddd epic, metaknight godly, and kirby 10x better to make sure all of the kirby characters are top tier and by the looks of it this might come to pass...

lord ddd ftw...............metaknight & kirby too!

pixcalcis

Smash Cadet
"Let me ask you something. Do you consider yourself to be cool? We'll there's a simple test to find out if you're cool or not. Ask yourself, "Do I wield a mallet that's almost as big as I am?" If you answered no to this question, sorry, but you have some work to do. King Dedede on the other hand, is the real goods."

hmm the IC's wield mallets that are almost as big as they are... I guess hey qualify as well. And i think that the reason there are no penguins in the Northern areas is that they are afraid of the Climbers. Not even Dedede goes up north...he stays in dreamland and is consistently pounded every game by a little pink puffball.... :chuckle:

in all honesty though.....amazing thread

Chrono Centaur

Smash Apprentice
I propose best DDD vs best IC, to show them who's really the boss. >:3

Dedede FTW, thread wins the internet.

Prince of Pain

Smash Rookie
I'd just like to add that no other character has a crouching animation cool enough to taunt with, similar to dashdancing taunts.

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
no.

he is sometimes called King, Lord, DDD, dedede, but he has never been called D3 except by meager humans.

we shalnt defile his name because some noob thinks its clever... if all of the DDD pros start doing it, and they have demonstrated an ability to become one with DDD, thats different, but untill then....

Giga Hand

Smash Journeyman
Mechanizing his wooden mallet, he delivers a mighty, earth-shaking blow. Okay, what's not to like? First off, how many other penguins do you know that have mechanized their wooden mallets? None I'm sure. Plus, with this mallet, he can deliver an earth-shaking blow. Earth-shaking? EARTH-SHAKING? Jesus Christ. I've seen some characters shake the ground, and I've seen the screen shake a few times, but now all of us will know when someone is playing as King Dedede because the entire ****ing planet will shake beneath us. God help us all.
AAHHHHHH!! AN EARTHQUAKE!!! SOMEONE MUST BE USING DEDEDE!!!!

LuZr!!@

Smash Cadet
Waaaahhhh

Wow, I admit that Wario was my love at first sight even before smash bros. brawl... But I may seriously need to reconcider! :laugh:

Ferratto

Smash Rookie
yeah he's too slow. good thing he doesn't have basically a universal chain grab since he's so slow, and its a **** good thing he doesn't have a lagless nair that perfectly combos into his dsmash <_< >_>.

honestly if he's too slow then does that mean you want even the space animals to get chained too? such a greedy guy huh? good thing King Dedede isn't a greedy guy, so reserved. =D lol.

this is the greatest thread ever made. thank you tank mccannon

Pvt. Falcon

Smash Apprentice
Tank, it is true. Dedede is greatness incarnate. When I'm not using Wario. then of course I'm using Dedede and his heaven-shaking hammer. I could write a thesis paper on Dedede. He's that awesome. He just might override my main, Wario.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom