• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'll send a message with all relevant information needed for the game once the roster fills up.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
This player list is shaping up pretty well =D

:phone:

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
i still think this hydra is a lie. it doesnt make sense for ee to be one of those guys who say theyre quitting and then join a game 2 days later

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
spider sense says this hydra will be to jtbs' game, as el zv was to OS all stars
barring ee jonsing for mafia something fierce or just seeing if he wants to get back into mafia or what have you

John2k4

The End of an Era
Or it will be like the thing Chibo did with Xiivi, where the other party never even touches the account.

:phone:

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

@John : i'm what some may call psychic.

@ryker: yeah i remember orbo mentioning some game were you shot / did something equally ill planned to EE and he flipped town.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

lol now i really want my other games to end , but then again i know ryker hates reading me and i've never even played LoL.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Circus
circus

lets do it

hydra with me

for JTB's game
Gaaaaawd.

I've never played LoL; I have no knowledge and no interest in this flavor.

But dat OS/EE. And a hydra with you would be the boobies.

Oh man. EE, come in here and break all our hearts already, please! The curse of hope is a suffering I no longer wish to endure.

Also, if I hydra with Soup, it's gonna have a way better name than Soupcus. Like "Chicken Noodle Carnival" or something.

Top Bottom