• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Krystedez got in before Kevin, but is OS going to play this game with no Hydra partner, or is Kevin taking the slot?

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
/out upick

/in LoL upick as hydra with OS

Come on OS, we were supposed to hydra for the FMA game and never did, we still have that hydra account.

Don't blame me, blame yourself or god.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
The delita account?

ugh, fine. But I was mostly excited to hydra with EE because of the extreme possibility of either enormous walls back and forth OR complete non-committal behavior from both of us, so bear that in mind.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Me and overswarm should hydra then ill fly to his house kidnap him and get our slot modkilled for inactivity. Call it Chloroform Dreams

:phone:

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
The delita account?

ugh, fine. But I was mostly excited to hydra with EE because of the extreme possibility of either enormous walls back and forth OR complete non-committal behavior from both of us, so bear that in mind.
I'll bring out my wall-post generator and occassionally disapear for weeks at a time, how does that sound?

It'll be like old times.

EE's owed me a hydra since bioware mafia though.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
so i see LOL Upick needs one last player.
Anyone care if i hammer ?
Also, i have no idea about LOL, so if i do indeed join, be forewarned my flavor will be horrendous

Or what's up with the current sign up thing ?

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I think we're full actually.

If we're not full, I'd prefer somebody that actually you know, cares about lol, especially since it's a upick.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

its not that i dont care, i simply have never played it, i've heard things and have seen other people play it and checked out its homepage one time , but i personally have no experience with it.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
You don't have to know league to play, but it will certainly be more enjoyable if you have some experience

:phone:

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

maybe my experience will be enhanced by the fact that i have never played it, and thusly it'll be like a shiny new car.

Who knows, i may even enjoy it so much that i end up playing LoL, and would't that just be
i think the word is ironic

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
man ****in join larges you jerks

marshy/macman have an epic one comiing up, as do medi/EE they're gonna be great games but you gotta play the games you have to play em

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I need a replacement for Taco Bell Mafia. It has ten pages and is in D1. If you would like to replace or be put on the replacement list, please hit me up.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
is rake in? i dont know if he meant to /in or what

if not, zac takes the last spot

im going to eat some lunch, then work on the thread so when that last spot is finalized, i can start accepting flavors

(also dont send me flavors preemptively, i'll be telling everyone exactly what information i need (pro tip: its not just characters))

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

zac can have it , not only am i intimidated by his red name, i also couldn't write my own flavor for it if my life depended on it

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
If you replace in do you get to make your own still? looool

/in lolupick as replacement.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

no of course not lol.
i didnt get to re-write zens flavor for utrik'd (although i prolly wouldnta changed it)
>inb4 jtb's game allows flavor re-writes

Top Bottom