• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
who said i meant Ryu 0_0
on a separate note, what is rockins games flavor ?
I saw that edit. You have it correct now. Ryu is Akuma's adoptive nephew, due to his master being Gouken, Akuma's brother. Ryu doesn't appear to have any family, so it's likely that Gouken raised him. I've never read anything that confirms this, though.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
ive done everything i can to get answers, now its just up to poeple

if i dont hear from everyone by wednesday, ill randomise their flavor

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
god, so hard not to /in

I mean so we're clear this time (sorry OS :< ) I'm definitely not gonna, but god damn. There was a time when I was waitin' for this one... feels so long ago

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
god, so hard not to /in

I mean so we're clear this time (sorry OS :< ) I'm definitely not gonna, but god damn. There was a time when I was waitin' for this one... feels so long ago
One day...

These wounds must heal....

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
god, so hard not to /in

damnit, it was long ago. LOL

Okay everyone, for those that do know me, ya know the rules (as far as what I want in my Mafia games). For those that don't, I'm looking for players who are active and are in good standings with previous games. Please do not be offended if I decline your entry.

No. No hydras.

This is no ordinary Mafia game, mind you. This is a KINGMAKER game. Kingmaker setups are a little bit different from Mafia games. For those that are curious, please refer to this site http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Kingmaker_(game)

any questions, please let me know.

D

Deleted member

/out Toonami

Will reconsider re-inning later on, but right now, trying to focus on one game on Mafiascum is hard enough thanks to college.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Honestly, 18 people is a lot of people. Just the idea of potentially having to read 17 other players seems daunting to me. I've got an agreement with myself that my hiatus isn't ending until Nabe's game starts, but even if I decided I'd be okay with breaking that, I think I'd still be hesitant to join an 18-player game. Even though Toonami has great potential as a flavor. It's just too much for me.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
The heck does "(Kingmaker, NO HYDRAS PERMITTED)" mean? Never seen that before for any other game. Did someone, a.k.a. the "Kingmaker" decide that Hydras weren't allowed? Guess I'm kinda confused because I've never seen that kind of a headline for a game sign up before.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
The heck does "(Kingmaker, NO HYDRAS PERMITTED)" mean? Never seen that before for any other game. Did someone, a.k.a. the "Kingmaker" decide that Hydras weren't allowed? Guess I'm kinda confused because I've never seen that kind of a headline for a game sign up before.
What Ryu said.

If you're also wondering what "Kingmaker" means, then read this. I would have just directed you to Rockin's last post, but the page he linked to actually doesn't have anything on it because smashboards took the closing parenthesis out of the link.

EDIT: And while we're on the topic, I will say that, while I never actually played any of the Mass Effect games, Kingmaker sounds like a pretty peculiar setup with that kind of flavor. I'm interested to see how that's incorporated.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Yeah, like both Ryu and Circus said, I like to keep the 'old skool' of Mafia in line. To me, hydras are a bit harder to propertly control in a setup, especially if said Hydra were in a mafia team. I've always done this for a lot of my games (it's hard to tell cause the GOD DARN line for it is so freaking long). Try to take this personally

Kingmaker is a different style of mafia. I feel this type of setup would be appropriate for a Mass Effect theme game

I'll start to review signups soon.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Yeah, like both Ryu and Circus said, I like to keep the 'old skool' of Mafia in line. To me, hydras are a bit harder to propertly control in a setup, especially if said Hydra were in a mafia team. I've always done this for a lot of my games (it's hard to tell cause the GOD DARN line for it is so freaking long). Try to take this personally

Kingmaker is a different style of mafia. I feel this type of setup would be appropriate for a Mass Effect theme game

I'll start to review signups soon.
Rockin, do you have spell check?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Rockin, put me /in for now, but don't start it immediately. I need to see what Monday holds. Grab an extra sign-up so I can dip before confirmation phase ends if I won't have internet.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Rockin, put me /in for now, but don't start it immediately. I need to see what Monday holds. Grab an extra sign-up so I can dip before confirmation phase ends if I won't have internet.
with the look of this list, I don't think the game is going to start anytime soon. I may have to wait for a few games to end. lol

BarDulL

Town Vampire
What Ryu said.

If you're also wondering what "Kingmaker" means, then read this. I would have just directed you to Rockin's last post, but the page he linked to actually doesn't have anything on it because smashboards took the closing parenthesis out of the link.

EDIT: And while we're on the topic, I will say that, while I never actually played any of the Mass Effect games, Kingmaker sounds like a pretty peculiar setup with that kind of flavor. I'm interested to see how that's incorporated.
Ah, makes sense now. Somehow completely missed Rockin's post.

I'll consider /in'ing if I have time for it.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
damn it rockin

why couldn't you have hosted this like a year ago seriously. I don't want to play it so much as I want to want to play it, and of course the flavor is near and dear

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
That's the point. It's pronounced differently because it's a different name.

:phone:

BSP

Smash Legend
I kinda want in on the Kingmaker, but I foresee the Kingmaker aspect pissing me off.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Also Rockin said no hydras which kind of pokes a hole in that plan

Top Bottom