• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I'm pretty sure EE would break that hole regardless of rockin's consent.

:phone:

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
the game is calling you EE.
Like the temptation of the siren call you are drawn to this thread.

That, or you just like messing with people by joking around with the idea of the return of EE

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

my bad.
Next time i'll leave it to Ryker

plus think of it this way, with your muscles you could swim to the rock and be the guy who got to bang some hot as heck sirens

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

fine.
how about he can be the guy who killed the sirens. Then found out the rock was playboy island and in need of a man-stud to handle the womens lustrous life long unfulfilled sexual desires.

John2k4

The End of an Era
/in to host small

Just got an awesome idea, will get it reviewed when I get home later tonight.

:phone:

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
currently trying to argue with rockin to make a hydra exception for me/Ryker. so far he's not going for it

I even tried my trump cards of "I'm almost definitely not even going to post" and "seriously if anything tying me to Ryker's slot will make the game play out better"

still not goin fer it

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
damn it rockin

why couldn't you have hosted this like a year ago seriously. I don't want to play it so much as I want to want to play it, and of course the flavor is near and dear
I wanted to host it freaking early too. Blame the mass amount of people that signed up for a game LOL

rockin would break his rule for EE
EE is like one of my best buds here, but even for him, I can't break this rule. =/

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
But I'm not even going to post.

you leave Ryker untended and I promise you he will find some kind of somehow to *** the game up a whole lot more than the presence of one hydra. if he was online he would probably back me up on this

just sayin just sayin

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
On one hand, I'm really impressed with Rockin's sticktoitiveness. He stands firm on his rules and that's admirable.

On the other hand, Rockin, I may have to kill you.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Potentially a missed opportunity there, you're right. Still, I think there's a time and a place for that, and right now, I need Rockin to know I mean business.

ROCKIN THIS IS A BIG MOMENT

THINK CAREFULLY

DON'T **** IT UP

YOU CAN BE THE HERO DGAMES DESERVES AND THE ONE IT NEEDS RIGHT NOW

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
On one hand, I'm really impressed with Rockin's sticktoitiveness. He stands firm on his rules and that's admirable.
Thanks, it's not that easy sometimes. You just-

On the other hand, Rockin, I may have to kill you.
...... :C

Potentially a missed opportunity there, you're right. Still, I think there's a time and a place for that, and right now, I need Rockin to know I mean business.

ROCKIN THIS IS A BIG MOMENT

THINK CAREFULLY

DON'T **** IT UP

YOU CAN BE THE HERO DGAMES DESERVES AND THE ONE IT NEEDS RIGHT NOW
LIKE ANYONE WOULD RESPECT ME AS A HERO. NICE TRY JERKUS >:C

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
OKAY, gonna start reviewing people NOW

Badboy - You look like you've been into some games and finished it through the end. You're in

Ryker - Also in.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
rockin think about what you're doing

ryker is in your game. a kingmaker game

do you really think having some EE in there, who isn't even going to post so people only actually have to read Ryker, is going to hurt the game?

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
And I have the blow torch!

...damn it, I was trying to reveal enough of Plan B so Rockin wouldn't think it's erotic and get excited, but he'll probably think "blow torch" means something far off of what it does

Top Bottom