• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Starting to feel pangs of regret here

"I want NO hydras"

just let me do it you won't even notice and it'll let me play a game

"well alright, I'll allow hydras I guess"

well I didn't want you to overturn your rule or anything jeez now I feel bad are you sure?

"yeah I'm sure"

AND THEN ALL THE HYDRA

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Okay, I'm gonna check up on the list soon

holy **** where did this sudden flood of people/hydras come from? LOL

RONIKE APPEARS

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
holy balls holy balls holy balls

people should /in slower because I think if Jerkus misses this he may literally commit suicide
Don't worry. I'm in one way or another.

Soup, I did agree to hydra with J because I saw his message first. Sorry. We'll make it happen soon.

J, if you'd rather hydra with Rake, go for it. With you, with Soup, with someone else, solo, I don't care as long as I'm in this ****.

Also, sorry for saturating your game with hydras now, Rockin. I understand your trepidation with them; I've had bad experiences trying to mod them too. But any hydra I'm in is a no-worries hydra. So, you know, don't worry. ;)

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
J and I are as tight as the alphabet says we are.

Prepare your anuses, gentlemen.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
I'm thinking of joining mass effect, but can't really remember what kingmaker is, and the wiki link is blank. Someone care to exPlain?

:phone:
there is a kingmaker role who chooses a ***** to be the king. traditionally he chooses a backup king in case his choice dies

the following day whoever was appointed king gets to choose who gets lynched. the day ends when he says execute x

he picks a king every night

if the kingmaker dies a new one is randomly chosen by the mod

btw do you remember moroniks password? i dont want to play im just curious

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
hey jerkus let's try to be on the same side just this once yeah
Yeah, let's both be town this time.

We can't both be scum because that would also mean that Ryker and I are both scum.

And when Ryker and I are both scum...things do not go well.

hell if I roll scum you might say I'm

:cool:

Three Days from retirement
Oh, you.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
if you both feel that way, why don't you join up and teach us newbs how the mafiabrofisto's get shiz done

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
To be fair, Hando hardly even plays mafia nowadays.

Ryker's the new age Hando.

/makingrivalries

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Oh wait nevermind you took the ladyboy

I see how it is

;_;

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Sorry, man. First come, first served.

We'll roll together in the next one.

#HBC | ѕoup

There's just not enough Circus to go around. I hope we're the same alignment.

On the other hand, I do want revenge for ERB...

Ronike

Smash Ace
Oh man... so many hydras... Half the reason I wanted to play was the no hydras thing... Plus Kingmaker, and iunno, I think Im gonna sit back til another flavor strikes my fancy. Also, a belated welcome back Hando.

Marshy, Im afraid I dont remember the password. Sorry.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Oh man... so many hydras... Half the reason I wanted to play was the no hydras thing... Plus Kingmaker, and iunno, I think Im gonna sit back til another flavor strikes my fancy. Also, a belated welcome back Hando.

Marshy, Im afraid I dont remember the password. Sorry.
Sorry Ronike. That was the original plan. However, things got..........yeaaaaaaah....LOL

Next game will feature no hydras. don't worry lol

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
*ahem*

Soup - I'm having a bit of a hard time finding a game you completed. Can you tell me any games you completed RECENTLY?

Rake - Last I remember, you was in a game with me where you was pretty inactive and was either replaced or modkilled. 1) How do I know you're not going to do that in this game? 2) what were the last few games you completed?

If you want to hydra, you have to find someone willing to do it, otherwise you're just going solo.

Hando - I found one game you completed and another game you had to be replaced. Are you playing any games atm? And has there been other games you completed recently?

J and Circus....hm....how good are ya activity levels currently? I know you two are good, but I need to make sure ya arn't tied down to any games atm lol

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I'm not in any games right now. I think J might be a little busy with irl stuff, but I'll make sure the hydra stays up to standard.

#HBC | ѕoup

Soup - I'm having a bit of a hard time finding a game you completed. Can you tell me any games you completed RECENTLY?

wowowow

like 45+ games hold on

Top Bottom