• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
See normally I would say yes, but the thing is Sing a Long will probably be my last game before I retire for a while. I want to play it solo for my last game.

I hope you can understand. =[

:phone:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
See I am just getting busy in life now and semi getting tired of playin mafia for now.

I may join glyphs game which is before I host my game but then I'm done especially since it seems the crossover game fell through.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
If Disney fills while I am on vacation I'll have Marshy send out Role PMs, I'll make them for him before I leave tomarrow.

He just needs to forward them to people if it happens.

I'll make the thread early so he also doesn't have to make that either, just to be safe.

John2k4

The End of an Era
See normally I would say yes, but the thing is Sing a Long will probably be my last game before I retire for a while. I want to play it solo for my last game.

I hope you can understand. =[

My day is now extremely sad. :c

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Haha I hope to be on stage but I am just going to focus on getting involved in the theatre program and my major.

And john's last post made me think of the musical A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
@In bot: Clover in'd Ryu's game here, but it's not in the OP while Gheb's in request is, so I think you've missed it.

Anyways, J's last game huh? meh

/in small

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Will the game have a confirmation phase or just start when you get role pms/thread up.

I am tryin to twist sang's arm to play with me in my last game so lemme give her a call.

Edit: I got a "I'll think about it" and "maybe".

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Haha I hope to be on stage but I am just going to focus on getting involved in the theatre program and my major.

And john's last post made me think of the musical A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum.

Didn't know you were a theater major. That's real legit. We need to do an artsy hydra name if you ever come back (im majoring in music)

Overswarm

is laughing at you
My small setup, "The Wall", is ready for sign-ups.

Please note this game will have some new mechanics to it; they won't be too big, but I'm going to be taking mafia in a slightly different direction with my newer games after All-Stars that allow for an individual to make "good plays" that aren't limited to picking off a scum member while simultaneously requiring all of town to work together rather than making their one good player or guy with the best role to work it out.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Sign up for this game guys. It's really worth it and people will seriously enjoy playing this game.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I actually may dip out if the "small mechanics change" is something I don't want. I don't to sign up with no caveats without knowing what I'm getting into.

Top Bottom