• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

Overswarm

is laughing at you
/in host large

btw

Also, my upcoming Small will be the beginning of a new era of Overswarm games!

These will focus more on interesting experiences as a group rather than as an individual; I've always found the two most exciting times in a mafia game have been when you receive your role PM and when you see everyone else's. I'd like to expand that role PM further by adding some new mechanics and tweaking roles that were otherwise considered standard to make the Night phase AND the Day phase more group-focused rather than just hoping one guy can cowboy the game.

For an idea on these kinds of things, look at games like Liar Game mafia, Final Fantasy Tactics mafia, and other such games with very public situations in relation to your own private actions.

I'm polishing the setup for my small, known only as "The Wall" at the moment. I would like someone else to help me review just as it is... unique. If you are interested and do NOT want to play it, let me know. I will actually be using DGamers as characters for this, to give the flavor some spice.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I might send it to both you and J (who expressed interest). Kingmaker setups are definitely in line of what I'm thinking.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Do we still have to have our setup ready before signing up to host? I would like to host a large, but I'm not done the setup yet

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
You can submit any setup at first, then revise it while its in queue.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I have like 15 unused setups on my PC but I just tell them I'm re-running one of my old games then change it. :B

Inferno3044

Smash Master
I send it to stew right? My small is fully set up but I just want to check a few small things/get a little advice. Actually OS I would actually like your input if you don't mind. If you would rather play I understand and will ask someone else.

:phone:

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I'm working on a new team mechanic, kind of similar to what I did in MXC Mafia (which WORKED and WAS BALANCED lol), but it's still different.

In that case, I would like to /in to host large. 16 players.

Whoever I need to submit the setup to, lemme know and I will.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I send it to stew right? My small is fully set up but I just want to check a few small things/get a little advice. Actually OS I would actually like your input if you don't mind. If you would rather play I understand and will ask someone else.

Sure, PM me it.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Your picture didn't work DH.
edit: works now

I'm done all the roles as I would like for them to be ideally, but now I need to balance it and maybe change up some roles. It's interesting stuff.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Just saying, I am going to be hyping OS' small so much. It's so cool.

Not gonna divulge anything but whoever signs up for this game will not be disappointed in the slightest.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
is this the g gundam one? cuz if so id love to play cuz that show is off da chain but if you absolutely need a second opinion on the setup then ill look it over

Inferno3044

Smash Master
It is G Gundam. I've already asked OS and when I finally get to my computer then I will send him the setup. I am gonna have to really go and make some of these setups I wanna make. I have 3 flavors in mind currently for setups (G Gundam, Boondocks, and TTYD). G Gundam is basically done but just want a review. Boondocks and TTYD I will do when I have time. Boondocks will probably be a large, G Gundam is my small in queue, and TTYD I haven't decided what im gonna do. I was requested by some to make it a custom game for the people who were PM64 mafia but I have yet to even think about that decision.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
I am gonna have to really go and make some of these setups I wanna make.
i know dat feel bro. it took me like 2 years to actually finalize quicklynch mafia. even then i only have 1 role pm written and even that took effort from both myself and another member

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
You could dodge it by hosting a private but that is frowned upon by a number of people here, though an equal number are probs ok with it.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Never thought I'd say this again...I want to hydra.

So I'm out on bail and not gonna be charged/released for a month - which means I can devote some time to mafia again. I'll likely need a hydra partner since I can't guarantee anything. Probably didn't need to /out Tekken as fast as I did, I though the process was meant to be a lot faster.

I don't care if it's the small or the large.

Top Bottom