• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Never thought I'd say this again...I want to hydra.

So I'm out on bail and not gonna be charged/released for a month - which means I can devote some time to mafia again. I'll likely need a hydra partner since I can't guarantee anything. Probably didn't need to /out Tekken as fast as I did, I though the process was meant to be a lot faster.

I don't care if it's the small or the large.
Hey Swiss

We should hydra

John2k4

The End of an Era
There's still 6 in the small queue ahead of me...so I estimate running my game in September. =P

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Never thought I'd say this again...I want to hydra.

So I'm out on bail and not gonna be charged/released for a month - which means I can devote some time to mafia again. I'll likely need a hydra partner since I can't guarantee anything. Probably didn't need to /out Tekken as fast as I did, I though the process was meant to be a lot faster.

I don't care if it's the small or the large.
I wish this job was more forgiving with regard to communicating with Eurotime.

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
Ever so slowly, the figure's lips spread, revealing teeth of shining white. The sharp contrast with his shadowed face was unnerving. As the rest of the room's inhabitants shifted uncomfortable, the figure stood as still as stone. The figure was smiling.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I'm going to need a comod for disney, PM me if interested.

You would be covering for me for a week is all, basically one and maybe a half day phases.

:phone:

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
/nevermind that post

Also this flavour is going to be awesome. I feel it in my bones :).

/inb4 i get a role with some crazy post restriction

John2k4

The End of an Era
Usually normal queue games don't have posting restrictions (or if they do implement a posting restriction, it isn't meant to give the player hell every time they post).

Top Bottom