• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Are you kidding? That flavor is great. Would /in so fast if I wasn't already going to have my hands full with mafia as it is.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
You probably still won't be able to bro. ;P

Also Gaston is a song I wanted to sing at solo night, but the teacher wouldn't let me because I couldn't get the sheet music in time. I also want Prince Ali in the game.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
/in small

holy **** RR

you must be swift as a COURSING RIVER

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
With all the strength of a raging fire

*sad to admit, started singing this as soon as JTB posted it*

BarDulL

Town Vampire
^Probably my favorite Disney song.

God damnit, I really want to in, but I have a feeling OS All Stars is going to take up all my mafia time. Poop.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I wanna in, too. Such a great flavor. If only being in 3 games wasn't stopping me :(.

Major props, Ryu. Just another reason that you're awesome xD.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
7. **** ten day deadlines. There's no reason for them. They either severely hurt scum or they run the game into the ground. No middle ground.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
7 definitely. I much prefer shorter deadlines over longer because games tend to stagnate with longer day phases sometimes.

Also I'm really hyped for this game. Please don't give me scum unless it has the Gaston song in my pm haha.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
7. **** ten day deadlines. There's no reason for them. They either severely hurt scum or they run the game into the ground. No middle ground.
I prefer 10 days personally because Friday afternoon, Saturday, and Sunday hardly ever count as actualy days. A 7 day deadline starting on monday is really only a 5 day deadline.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Whoah what?

I don't know if I agree with J/Seph BLATANTLY stealing AM's shtick.

Like, do we have a rule for this?

Wait, wtf? Sho came BEFORE AM? My mind is full of poop

Handorin

Smash Hero
Hey, so I'm not going V/LA, but well, ok. Maybe a little LA. My girlfriend is visiting for a week or so. Not that this will effect my posting a ton. But yea... >_>

Inferno3044

Smash Master
I like the Moustafa avy Bardull :)

/in to host small

Thinking to host a large but I have no idea what the setup would be. Might make it a custom due to the flavor/oddness of what I want to have in this game.

:phone:

Top Bottom