• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Looking for a replacement for UTrick'd, PM me if you're interested

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Wait what.
First of all, you are not using a question mark, which is a grammatical fallacy. This seems to show a lack of effort, which means you are not trying. Since scum already know who everyone is, they do not have to try as hard as town. Therefore, it is a safe bet to assume you are scum.

Vote: Gord

Main reason is that, in addition to having IRL johns, I've realized that i'm probably going to eventually end up giving a half-***** effort, as I've already forgotten about my signup 7 times.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Wow, I just realized there are only 4 games going, and one of them is a newbie. :O

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Red Ryu, I have a friend that I recently met who may have some interest in playing/joining your small. If she is free when winter break comes along, then she said she might be interested in playing. She has some mafiascum experience.

Top Bottom