• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
will take a slot of fire+lightning if i die or if it hasn't filled before then in one of my games.

remember that time i won fire+ice with ryker in marathon?

#swag

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
And who said i played well??? I played like **** as Doc in higurashi. But for unknown reason i wasnt killed n1 as claimed doc, so in the end it wasnt the big deal.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Good job Sold2 Acrostic?? Okay whatever.
Sorry, Sold. I'm not trying to steal your job or anything. It's not like we're in a recession or anything. Stabbed you in the back with a knife or anything. Dragged your body to the riverside and pretended I didn't do anything... or anything.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Same idea, just Lightning instead of Ice.

Each night two people will be capped, town decides which person lives and which person dies.

Also it is an open set-up.

1 Town Comparison Cop
8 VTs
2 Fire Goons
2 Lightning Goons

Being clear there is also a N0 as well.
dat shameless re-imagining of Tom's Fire and Icecapitations. =P

Holy **** was that a long time ago. He came up with that concept like after Left4Scum. o_O

It's a great setup though. One of my favorite opens to run in RL.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
dat shameless re-imagining of Tom's Fire and Icecapitations. =P

Holy **** was that a long time ago. He came up with that concept like after Left4Scum. o_O

It's a great setup though. One of my favorite opens to run in RL.
Yeah, I've wanted that run back for FOREVER, but I certainly wasn't going to host it because I wanted to play it.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
I need 3 replacements for Britches and Hose Mafia. Please let me know if you're interested in replacing in.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I'd like to hydra with somebody for F&L because I'm already playing in Newbie Mafia, plan to host Fire Emblem once I got the time and am kinda busy with university stuff atm but I'd love to play the set-up so bad.

If Ryu approves ofc but be warned I suck @ hydras :p

:059:

John2k4

The End of an Era
@Gova - Newbie Mafia is not a problem, and I'm Hydra'd with RR for UTrick'd.
If you can't find 3 people, I can jump in.. But if 3 volunteer, I would be okay being moved down the replacement list for if you need me later on.

:phone:

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I know right, gord? All of the good small games are coming at once. Its really sad. Maybe I'll die soon in my other games :'D.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
whoa, dark horse still exists?

FnL seems tempting, too bad I'm limiting myself to 1 game at a time and November is the Good Videogames Month.

Top Bottom