• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Flavor is something music related. He said on skype he was going to have the thread up yesterday, but that didn't happen.

:phone:

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
OS, do you have a perma-unused setup that you submit so you can get on the queue faster?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
OS, do you have a perma-unused setup that you submit so you can get on the queue faster?
I submitted "Dr. McNinja mafia" last time, but didn't use it. It's still there. :B I've got a dozen or so unused setups still.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Laundry has decided to put his mafia game on hold. Until like Christmas break or something. All those who signed up original have first priority when it does run of course. Sorry guys.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Laundry has decided to put his mafia game on hold. Until like Christmas break or something. All those who signed up original have first priority when it does run of course. Sorry guys.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Don't worry nich, that's my next theme.

Hey kuz join my game *****

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Also if this fills sometime this weekend thread will be up faster and game will start faster, like I said I already have role PMs written out.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I would love to join a death note themed mafia, but 20 players is just too many, and nobody in the BBR can join so it will never fill

EVER.

:c
Pretty much. Even if half of Dgames wasn't unavailable due to BBR or school shenanigans or whatever, 20 people is just a lot of people anyway. I'm not really into Death Note as far as flavor goes, and 20 players is a turn-off.

So that's probably going to sit there for a while still.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I don't have time for more than one game anymore. I'd just be being unfair to you as a mod for my inactivity.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Don't waste, your time, on me, you're al-ready, the voice inside myyeeeeaaad.

Top Bottom