• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Maybe even longer than Starcraft mafia.
>mfw that callout

;_;

I'm still willing to run the setup if the people who signed up for it are still interested. I just kinda figured that I put it off for so long that people had lost interested and I would be forcing an unwanted game on people. =/

/in Megaman I guess since it seems (and very reasonably so) that Death Note wont fill for about another eternity.

I'll give dubs a holler and see if he wants to get in on this small game action as well.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Player list for Megan X looks pretty awesome.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
>mfw that callout

;_;

I'm still willing to run the setup if the people who signed up for it are still interested. I just kinda figured that I put it off for so long that people had lost interested and I would be forcing an unwanted game on people. =/

/in Megaman I guess since it seems (and very reasonably so) that Death Note wont fill for about another eternity.

I'll give dubs a holler and see if he wants to get in on this small game action as well.
You've been waiting for me to be in 2 games to run this, haven't you?

I forget, did I have a hydra set up for that game? I know I had one for Tom's.

Yea you should run it, but playing in three games at once isn't practical for me atm.

Player list for Megan X looks pretty awesome.
It's got me and gheb hydraing, how could it not be awesome?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
stop everything

EVERYTHING

I have no idea who Xatres is

but he lives in the same exact town as me wtf
Even if I'm technically in Winona Lake.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
my game is almost filled, sold get in here and tell me how many left

however, Xatres, do you have any experience playing mafia?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Sign-Ups

(Small) Soupamario's Megan X Mafia:

1. Inferno3044
2. JTB
3. Overswarm
4. Red Ryu
5. Circus
6. Analytical Buttheads (Gheb_01/adumbrodeus)
7. Rajam
8. Nicholas1024
9. Xatres
10. Terywj
11. Raziek
12. Boatchouli (Ryker/Moth)
13. Frozenflame751

NEVER MIND
MEGAMAN X IS FILLED

ROLE PM'S GOING OUT SOON AND THREAD WILL BE UP LATER TOO.

Fynal

Smash Journeyman
/in whatever <kuz>"dude this new small that is coming up you should ****ing join cuz im joining it and it will be hype!" refers to

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
I thought Sold was suppose to dictate this stuff?

Welp

Sign ups for my 11 man Awkward Moments mafia has begun, I guess. 3 hydras allowed, cuz anymore than that would be dumb.

1. Swiss
2. Kuz
3. Fynal
4. July

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Just remove Death Note imo. I don't think it's fair to the other mods to have their games delayed just because a big game is clogging the queue. It's not like Praxis hasn't run the set-up yet anyway and it's obvious that nobody is willing to play set-ups for 20 players anymore.

:059:

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Just remove Death Note imo. I don't think it's fair to the other mods to have their games delayed just because a big game is clogging the queue. It's not like Praxis hasn't run the set-up yet anyway and it's obvious that nobody is willing to play set-ups for 20 players anymore.

:059:
Well taht's not really fair to Praxis :p

Top Bottom