• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
/in Laundry's with adum as hydra bud.

Rockin I can help you with the set-up if u want

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Well, I'm currently in the cave so I can't guarantee that I will play it yet. Maybe in a hydra if you allow them.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
/in to host large

Gotta get on that list pronto if I want to host something before I need false teeth.
I posted this in the social thread because I'm kind of dumb and it was late. But it belongs here.

/in to host large

Overswarm

is laughing at you
/in Laundry's mafia.

I can't join death note and there won't be any other games for a while. Sooooooo tempting to run a private but I've already ran like 3 games recently, so that would not be fair to others. Plus these need to fill.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
OS, u should join my private Sailormoon mafia game XD
Rockin, Ryu, Gova and Ryker are in already.

Also adum / Gheb hydra is on its way @Laundry's. The name is Analytical Buttheads.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Yeah, there's a mistake. Analytical Buttheads = Adum / Gheb hydra, not Laundry / Gheb. Pretty sure Laundry wouldn't hydra in his own game <_<

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I didn't have cable, so I had nothin'. There also wasn't a cartoon network in existence until I was 7, so...

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
/in small

Dubs and I are back! Was def. a much needed break.

Also OS I owe you big time for bailing on you in the kingmaker hydra, I feel really bad about that and totally understand if you never want to hydra again. Summer was lame though with internshippy things and other RL johns no one cares about. =(

Seriously though I'm really sorry man.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
/in small

Dubs and I are back! Was def. a much needed break.

Also OS I owe you big time for bailing on you in the kingmaker hydra, I feel really bad about that and totally understand if you never want to hydra again. Summer was lame though with internshippy things and other RL johns no one cares about. =(

Seriously though I'm really sorry man.
It happens. I was busy enough myself at the time so couldn't play up to par myself, and two busy people hydraing never really work out that well when they're both busy XD

Also, the game seemed to get boring and stall due to no deadlines, so eh. Glad I died.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
FFIX doesn't actually *need* a replacement anymore but it'd still be great to have at least one just in case. I'll take a closer look at Nabe's game now since SDO won't let me play in his game ;_;

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I don't replace into games after D1 unless I was already reading them. If I did I would just pick a random player and make them a double voter.
I was just saying in general, Dgames is .... like, dying, at the moment. So I doubt any games are going to start anytime soon, and if they do the activity level might not be so good :urg:

Overswarm

is laughing at you
My setups are fun and awesome. :B

And DGames isn't "dying". School just started. :p

Kantrip

Kantplay
Should I run a newbie game before joining any others if I have no experience? Kinda want to join small game, but don't want to be a hassle.

:phone:

Top Bottom